GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spaceballs 2!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Milky Milky"
About time too...

[URL]http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18513[/URL]
Sat 23/10/04 at 11:06
Regular
"8==="
I'll watch most sci-fi that's intelligently written, is not sickeningly wholesome and doesn't resolve around the lead having massive breasts and a nice ass.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:21
"The Will of D."
Then what sci-fi films/programs do the both of you like watching then?
Sat 09/10/04 at 14:00
Regular
"8==="
Use the ignore button then.
Sat 09/10/04 at 11:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
>

... and i, there.
Fri 08/10/04 at 21:24
Regular
"8==="
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> The originals were fine,

I stopped reading there.
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:38
"The Will of D."
The originals were fine, I know it wasn'ta new concept back in the seventies because of things like Star Trek: TOS but everybody was just starting to think of new and exciting concepts to create into either films, books or tv shows (like Dr Who) and Lucas did a pretty good job back in the seventies as everyone who watched it (mostly all, of course no film could ever be loved by everyone. even someone in my school doesn't like Lord of the rings, i know it's a bit crazy that he doesn't but that's up to him whether he likes it or not) and they loved it, and when we grew up watching their taped versions or the remastered versions and I loved it too.
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:14
Regular
"8==="
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> Why not try to think that Spaceballs is better than the new starwars
> trilogy. So far it's better than the 2nd film.

He he, it's funny trying to see Lucas trying to be clever by using old lines from the early movies.

Obi-Wan (McGegor) is chained to a big pillar in the middle of a coliseum surrounded by things that want him dead:

"I've got a bad feeling about this"

Shockingly bad.

It's a shame because with all of the extra manpower and effects at his command Lucas could've made the prequels better than the original bile he spewed so many years before.

Not to be, let the crappy merchandising continue.
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:11
Regular
"8==="
Mav wrote:
> Have you even listened to the six minute orchesteral version of Star
> Wars, or are you going by what you've heard at the start of the
> film?
>

Yep. I have it on some 40+ soundtrack compilation somewhere.

> Because the full version is sublime. Every single bit of it.

Nope. The Gibraltar music on The Lving Daylights is way better.
>
> Oh, and your Neighbours comparisons are unfounded and weak.

Ok Harold. I won't make any coparisons between two things that are watched by many but are watered-down versions of previously watered-down guff.
Thu 07/10/04 at 21:38
"The Will of D."
Why not try to think that Spaceballs is better than the new starwars trilogy. So far it's better than the 2nd film.
Thu 07/10/04 at 19:30
Regular
Have you even listened to the six minute orchesteral version of Star Wars, or are you going by what you've heard at the start of the film?

Because the full version is sublime. Every single bit of it.

Oh, and your Neighbours comparisons are unfounded and weak.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.