GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spaceballs 2!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 01:03
Regular
"Milky Milky"
About time too...

[URL]http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18513[/URL]
Sat 23/10/04 at 16:19
Regular
"8==="
I can appreciate Star Wars for the childs movie that it is. I enjoyed it once as a 7yr old kid but taking it beyond anything else than the shallow kids movie that it is seems worthless when much better movies could be and have been created.

I'm thankful Lucas never attempted to do LOTR during his career.

Star wars should be shelved next to care bears the movie at the back of a very dusty forgotten and thrice locked cupboard in the deepest chasm to be found in the sea bed. It really doesn't deserve any more reverence than that.
Sat 23/10/04 at 16:11
Regular
"8==="
Nice opinion of my opinion but you're wrong. ;P

>opinion<
Sat 23/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
Hedfix, at least I can appreciate that Spaceballs was well written in certain places, and had a handful of decent comic actors. I didn't like it on the whole, but I'd be foolish to cast aside what good points it has.

Which is why I'm surprised at how far you're going with this Star Wars thing. It's getting ridiculous. You're very much entitled to your opinion on it all, but some of what you're saying is plainly not true and undermines your argument.
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:34
Regular
Star Wars crap Space Balls good? Whatever...
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:05
Regular
But he was in The Simspons.
That automatically made him better.
But Homer had to save his life because he's a gimp.

Haha.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:57
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmm what did I like about star wars?

The fact that it doomed Hamill to a crap career that he deserved because he can't act and the whole world knew this and made sure his fate was sealed.

Yup yup.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:51
Regular
The only thing I like about Star Wars is Darth Vader.
And the Star Warz Gangsta Rap.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:47
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
>
> C: Hedfix is wrong, I watched neighbours and there isn't a wookie, a
> death star or a millenium falcon in sight.

However we have irritating characters, awful music, terrible acting and dire cliches as standard.

Just like star wars.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:44
Regular
"8==="
Star Wars is FUBAR as far as recognising it as quality sci-fi.

It's guff for simpletons and children.

Hollywood is crap, cheap merchandising is crap, lucas is crap at sci-fi and should go and make something decent like Indiana Jones again.

and I agree with that Star Wars is superb as far as it is a word beginning with 's'.

However this word is infact an anagram of 'this'.
Sat 23/10/04 at 11:52
Regular
A: Hedfix is right, Spaceballs was extremley funny.

B: Hedfix is wrong it doesn't surpass the Star Wars movies as they are superb.

C: Hedfix is wrong, I watched neighbours and there isn't a wookie, a death star or a millenium falcon in sight.

D: Hedfix is wrong, although the prequels were nothing special it is wrong to say they were totally unwatchable. If you think Star Wars is bad wait until you see 99% of the utter tripe that comes out of Hollywood.

E: :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.