GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introducing Yourself"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"The Sword of thedea"
Hey guys, I know this may seem like a stupid thread, but I would just like to have an idea of the atmosphere that I am in. If you can introduce yourself to me. And tell me about some of the bad people that I shouldn't try and contact or communicate with that would be great. By the way

My name is John, I am from the U.S.A. I live in Illinois.

And my nickname is Johnny Boy. My favorite game is for PS2, Dynasty Warriors 3, and my favorite game for X Box is Fable.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Dr Cheese- since when was "My name is John, I am from the U.S.A. I live in Illinois." - giving out too much information? Im James (duh) from england and im 18. Strangely im not overly worried about weirdos turning up on my door. Besides just google Semajal and you get more info than ive told you there.

*sigh* America is big, if 2 people live in the same state it doesn't mean they will know each other. Hell ive talked to people who have never been outside america, and some who never even leave there state.

anyway im done.

Hi John.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Hey. I'm a Hobbo. I pickle ducks and am an incorrigible coprophiliac.
Tue 05/10/04 at 14:58
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Dr Cheese wrote:
> don't give out too much personal info over the net as there are a few
> people who take an unhealthy interest in younr teenagers and one of
> the things that helps these sad perverted people is younge innocent
> teens handing out there ages and locations out over the net
>
> stay vague and stay safe matey

sound advice...
just wondering, but why is an american in the UK forums? not that i think it's a bad idea, but its kinda random...

i'm in the UK, i'm officially the biggest pre-Fable Fable fan (me being the official) in the world. Can't wait for it!!!

My hobbies include stoning homeless people and latin dancing...

Just kidding!!! i don't do latin dancing...
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:27
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
My name is Kevin. I live in Worthing, West sussex. I am currently at work. Fav game T.H.U.G, Resi Zero & Tiger Woods on the Gamecube. Sounds pretty sad but I am currently well into Pokimon Ruby on the Gameboy SP.
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:36
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
HOW SAD!!! u should play the ROM version on ur PC!! shameful...
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
How sad? What the Pokimon game? Its the first one that I have played. I have got slightly addicted to it.
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:39
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
That was a joke... just this morning i settled down for a game of pokemon crystal version... THAT is sad!!
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:42
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I might have to get the new Leaf Green Or Fire red versions.
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:43
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
I was looking at those... i still don't get the point of making all these different versions of one game...
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:48
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
See, I am ok about that. The first one that I played was Ruby, so I missed all the previous ones. So I will probably get one of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.