GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Introducing Yourself"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"The Sword of thedea"
Hey guys, I know this may seem like a stupid thread, but I would just like to have an idea of the atmosphere that I am in. If you can introduce yourself to me. And tell me about some of the bad people that I shouldn't try and contact or communicate with that would be great. By the way

My name is John, I am from the U.S.A. I live in Illinois.

And my nickname is Johnny Boy. My favorite game is for PS2, Dynasty Warriors 3, and my favorite game for X Box is Fable.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:19
Regular
"The Sword of thedea"
Hey guys, I know this may seem like a stupid thread, but I would just like to have an idea of the atmosphere that I am in. If you can introduce yourself to me. And tell me about some of the bad people that I shouldn't try and contact or communicate with that would be great. By the way

My name is John, I am from the U.S.A. I live in Illinois.

And my nickname is Johnny Boy. My favorite game is for PS2, Dynasty Warriors 3, and my favorite game for X Box is Fable.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:21
Regular
You've got Fable? Damn you. I still haven't even ordered it.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hi, I’m Jonathan, and my hobbies include shoplifting and necrophilia.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hi, im Calum, i live in Scotland.

My hobbies include reading books, mountian climbing and dolphin fellatio.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Rickoss wrote:
> You've got Fable? Damn you. I still haven't even ordered it.

i almost bought an xBox to play that game.. it looks amazing.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hi I'm Nancy Drew, and my hobbies include amateurishly solving crude mysteries and secretly laundering money.
Mon 04/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Lord Lu Gong wrote:
> ... I live in Illinois.

My brother's just emigrated to Illinois.
Tue 05/10/04 at 00:39
Regular
"what's punctuation"
hey there john i'm dr cheese and i live in the uk

just a little bit of advice for ya matey

don't give out too much personal info over the net as there are a few people who take an unhealthy interest in younr teenagers and one of the things that helps these sad perverted people is younge innocent teens handing out there ages and locations out over the net

stay vague and stay safe matey

as for me i'm 28 and i like beer and killing things on my PS2 because it soothes me after a hard day at work

oh and welcome to the board
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:42
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Lucy.. 26.. gets bored quite easily hence the reason im on here so much
Tue 05/10/04 at 12:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nick, bored, work etc, lazy/bored again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.