GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo has 1 Big Thing Missing..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/10/04 at 00:48
Regular
"Football is #1"
X-box and PS2 have online play, Gamecube needs it. Lan-mode could have been a way for Gamecube to have this. Mario Kart Double Dash would be quite fun online, and the new Starfox Armada game would be enjoyable.
So Gamecube needs online play; Nintendo could make more money. Being able to play DVD's would even help.
Sat 02/10/04 at 14:16
Regular
"0228"
I don't think games like Mario Kart would benefit from online play. The fun of multiplayer Mario Kart comes from seeing your mates cry as you knock them from first to last place and being able to laugh at them face to face as you cross the line to steal the win. You wouldn't get the same gratification from winning if you couldn't hear them curse you.
Sat 02/10/04 at 10:49
Regular
Nintendo would make a massive loss on online play.

And Nintendo would make a big loss via piracy if they stuck with DVD's.

I'd like online play as a gamer but internet games need to be cheaper to produce before Nintendo would consider it. It is becoming cheaper every minute but still not quite there yet.

Optical Discs just rule.
Sat 02/10/04 at 02:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I thought the one thing Nintendo needed was more people buying it's system. Funny that.
Sat 02/10/04 at 00:48
Regular
"Football is #1"
X-box and PS2 have online play, Gamecube needs it. Lan-mode could have been a way for Gamecube to have this. Mario Kart Double Dash would be quite fun online, and the new Starfox Armada game would be enjoyable.
So Gamecube needs online play; Nintendo could make more money. Being able to play DVD's would even help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.