GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TONY- IDEAS FOR GAMEDAY/SR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/01 at 17:39
Regular
Hey everyone. As some of you might have noticed, every day I try to put up a question for you all to chip into. After 4 days I ran out of questions.

Anyway, my idea is for competitions about games. And we're not talking the one u just had "Who makes the PS2". OMG! We're talking very technical questions... but questions that with research can be answered... first correst answer wins. For example, name all Miyamoto's games in order- ok, that would be a bit too long, but there's an idea.. A question like that which would need a couple of weeks to answer! Then as a reward, you could either give a game (although with GAD already this could be costly)- OR even better would be to reward it with a recommendation to upgrade statice from Regular to Notable, OR just add losts of posts onto your total count for that month :)

Finally, how about having a proper vote bit of the site. The vots that you would have would be 2 fold. Firstly, u could have SR votes, eg. Who should become a notable this month, rather than have HUGE topics! Secondly users on SR could post their own votes (eg, Zelda or Final Fantasy and other rubbish!) thus enhancing the site!

Sonic
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
duh!
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:49
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Most of them are in the top ten in the top posters link!
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:49
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Apart from the gold name, and the word "Notable" under the name... is there any difference between a regular and a notable? :0)

The notables have a bigger smile of satisfaction.
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-)
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Just a quick question...

Apart from the gold name, and the word
> "Notable" under the name... is there any difference
> between a regular and a notable? :0)

Nope
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:45
Regular
Just a quick question...

Apart from the gold name, and the word "Notable" under the name... is there any difference between a regular and a notable? :0)
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:44
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Tony wrote:
> Zeldapro wrote:
> QUESTIION: how much longer is there until the
> next vote?

Oh a couple of months II think.

Well how do you vote and when it does happen

VOTE FOR ME!
Sat 12/05/01 at 21:43
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Zeldapro wrote:
> QUESTIION: how much longer is there until the next vote?

Oh a couple of months II think.
Sat 12/05/01 at 19:33
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Would be good, of course everyone would vote for me though! :O
Sat 12/05/01 at 19:29
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Or over the three months there could be a link that lets you vote on who becomes the next notable and once you have voted it only lets u see the collected results until the three months is up.

QUESTIION: how much longer is there until the next vote?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.