GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOOOOOOO the British Grand Prix !!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I can’t believe it, there is a strong possibility that there will be no more British Grand Prix. This is so wrong.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:10
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> I'm sotrry but, to be honest, I do not care about it. How many people
> actually go to see it? A couple of thousand, maybe?

80,000 - 100,000 +

Just because it's not as "popular" as Football doesn't make it a less worthy sport.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I'm a Formula One Fan at heart so I would say that would suck if we lost the GP, as with most people they don't like certain sports, like I hate football (I find it boring watching people kicking a ball around). I love other sports such as British Touring Cars, Formula 3000 (which I must admit F3000 is excellent to watch, very competitive) and Boxing.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'm sotrry but, to be honest, I do not care about it. How many people actually go to see it? A couple of thousand, maybe? So what relevance does it have to you, sitting at home, if it's in Beijing or Basildon? None whatsoever. A Brit never wins it anymore anyway, so it's not like we can get patriotic about a German winning it, can we?

Also, for the £10million or so they spend on running it, they could invest into other, far worthier sports. You could build thousands of football pitches, rugby fields, golf courses, all of which would give far greater return, monetary and enjoyment wise, to far more people.

Just let it go, man. Silverstone may have been British, but it was also quite crap.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:43
Regular
You should probably think about killing yourself really.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
Oh I do care, I really do.

My heart goes out to all the Grand Prix fans around the world that won't be able to watch cars drive round a track over and over.

Gee, to think earlier today I thought there were more pressing issues in the world to be worried about. What was I thinking?
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Something Awful wrote:
> poopots wrote:
> I feel a nation wide save The British grand Prix
> Collection coming along.
>
> No, that's just your dirty bowels. You should probably go to the
> doctors and get him to clean your pipes.

Please just go if you have no concern about something as big as this.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:34
Regular
poopots wrote:
> I feel a nation wide save The British grand Prix
> Collection coming along.

No, that's just your dirty bowels. You should probably go to the doctors and get him to clean your pipes.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
The BRDC need to find another 2 million to promote the race themselves. I feel a nation wide save The British grand Prix Collection coming along.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:29
Regular
Others suck.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:27
Regular
You might not find motorsports exciting, others do.

It's down to a matter of opinion, I.E. people who despise Football don't see the big deal about watching a bunch of blokes kicking a ball around, yet others do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.