GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOOOOOOO the British Grand Prix !!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I can’t believe it, there is a strong possibility that there will be no more British Grand Prix. This is so wrong.
Sat 02/10/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's a race that just can't be cancelled, like the Belgian GP at Spa- which was luckily only off the calendar for a year. When the BRDC get the money, hopefully with a government grant, the better- it's just not right at all.
Thu 30/09/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
this happens every year.. As the facilities are not the best i have seen..But would be really sad to see the GP go.. Where would i go in that first weeekend in july every year? :(
Thu 30/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not going to debate why some people watch F1 and some don't. I will just add this. I've been to Silverstone 7-8 times since '93 for the Grand Prix, even the one that was staged in April and the fields were just slippery mud. If I had the money, I'd go again. If I had the money, I'd go to a foreign track.

There are many parts to F1 that I find interesting and I like the atmosphere that a race weekend creates. I was also planning on going in 2005.
Thu 30/09/04 at 20:25
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> How many of you go and watch it, though?

I've been to Silverstone about 3 times now, I haven't seen the GP (the irony) there, but I've certainly seen some spectacular races, sitting in the grand stand seats and loving all the action.

I was considering to go next year, but now my plans have benn ruined, RUINED.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:43
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The price only serves to escalate that it was just that: a plan, an idea.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
How can you compare a £5 haircut to a £200 Grand Prix.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
poopots wrote:
> To prove you wrong I was considering seeing it this year.

I was considering cutting my hair. But I didn't.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
To prove you wrong I was considering seeing it this year. It costs at least £200 at the cheap seats and I have only just got a job, so now I have money to go and see it but they now f@!k it of for Japan instead.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
How many of you go and watch it, though? Will it make a difference to most people whether it is in Britain as they watch it on TV? No. None whatsoever.
Thu 30/09/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Well i cant see British football teams trying to bring the world cup to the uk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.