GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too many attractive females at Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've turned into a big perv
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:43
You've been dropping in and out of uni then, NB?
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
SHEEPY - go for it with one of these girls. Leave the forums for a bit, enjoy life, you deserve it. Not that there is anything wrong with SR.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:41
"I love yo... lamp."
I have to agree with El Shep. This years intake has been better than the last two or three.
Not right now, no.
Regular
"Excommunicated"
P.S, tell me you're getting no action to make me feel better.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was one of youngest in my year, will be 19 in 3/4 months.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:39
SHEEPY wrote:
> How?
>
> Please say it means I get lots of action.
>
> How old are you anyway, what year you in?

Yeah, they'll look up to you (literally as well), so chances are better.

I'm 19 now, 2nd year. Same as you really, except you're a year younger apparently. Must be something to do with the Scottish system.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I used to talk to a Japanese girl last year, she was excellent. Hardly knew what we were saying to each other though.

A friend of a friend was selling his books and telling the freshers to come to his flat. What a sleazy yet genius person.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I was unlucky with my college course, first day they put two groups in the same room and started to read out our names, noticed all the good looking girls were getting read out and was hoping my name would soon follow but alas it wasn't and i'm stuck in the group full of mothers and ugly girls with only 1 decent looking American girl to keep me occupied.

Ah well it shall all improve when i go to Osaka, i shall be in heaven there :-D
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm sure, you look fine... ofcourse, I can't help but feel the eye, myself. I'm telling you, that girl wanted me, and I'm just your average-pretty-good-looking guy...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.