GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Too many attractive females at Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/09/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've turned into a big perv
Thu 30/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
...and to make things worse I was p*ssed and wandered off without finding out anything about her!

I know her name and where she's staying (I know the room too), plus I know a way of contacting her, but I'll try and find her in a club first before resorting to 'stalker methods...'

Why did I wander off?!?!

I really hate myself for doing that, grrrrrrrr.
Thu 30/09/04 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im afraid im turning into a bit of a perv myself, sometimes i sit in a carrel (its a little room for one person with just a chair and desk in it) on the top floor of the library. Its the perfect vantage point for getting a good look at scantily clad vixens.

I would take pictures with my camera phone, but it makes a loud "snapping" noise which you can't turn off, presumably to cut down on exactly that type of pervy behaviour. :(
Thu 30/09/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I met a fit girl in a club the other night who's in the room above my old one, it's times like this that I wished I'd taken a gap year...
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:12
Regular
The problem was you and your boring stories.
Thu 30/09/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
spent last day or so visiting a freind in uni. Think i can agree there sheepy. Just had the most annoying trip home though. Left my sleeping bag on a train at clapham so had to goto waterloo to get it back, got delayed going back to clapham to catch a train home and missed it. Waiting for the next one and they come and tell us how all trains are stuck in victoria due to a security alert. So manage to get a train to gatwick and a taxi home. *sigh* wonder if they will say what the problem was on the news.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Everything else upstairs there is crap though
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:51
"I love yo... lamp."
Pretty decent in there, even if everything is a pain to find.

CA Games is next door as well. On November the 10th I'll be the guy in the sleeping bag outside. Halo 2 WILL be worth it.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, Beanscene.

I've got an hour to kill. I go up to Lost in Music a lot too.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:47
"I love yo... lamp."
I saw that. I wish they'd nuked the place. I remember the old Magnus Dining Hall. And the hub pub. I was told the students now get to use the staff dining rooms.

I take it you mean Beanscene, which is just along from Ashton Lane in DeCourcy's Arcade. I just about live there. Or do you mean the wee cafe in the Boyd Orr Building?

I live near it Icky, I see them every day.
Thu 30/09/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I have to agree with El Shep. This years intake has been better than
> the last two or three.

Did you know they closed down The Hub?

Can you beleive it? I go to the coffee place near Ashton Road/Lane/Whatever for my break now.

This is terrible, everyone else at the Halls having sex.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.