GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF JUDGMENT DAY SHOCKER !!! benoit V....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/01 at 16:09
Regular
I've just got news that chris benoit will battle it out with chris jerico at judgment day. That means in the weeks coming up there will be some kind of mis understanding.
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:26
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> The last turmoil match (at summerslam 99) wasn't too good.

Nor
> was the Dudley Open Invitational Table Elimination match at No Mercy
> 2000, which was pretty much the same thing.

Anyway, who thinks it
> would be really cool if Y2Js partner was Shamrock or HBK?

Or even
> RVD?

Whos RVD? i cant be bothered to go through all the wrestlers names. RedFaction- i dont watch wcw no more, how many matches has gold berg lost? last i new hed only lost 1 game after playin 2 years.
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Back in black"
RVD - stand for rob van damm, hes pretty big and from ECW, i think ken shamrock and chris jericho would be amazing, but knowing the wwf it will be some gay like haku!!
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:25
Regular
or rick steiner
Sun 20/05/01 at 21:54
how old is that rick steiner charecter anyway? he looks well old and his dress sence is somthing completely new to me
Mon 21/05/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Back in black"
I dont remember... oh yer ricky steiner, hes dat white haired bloke, hes pretty good, old yer but it dont matter hes still good, and who cares what he wears, as long as it is more than the rock stone cold steve austin and triple H the game wears!!
Mon 21/05/01 at 22:42
i guess. but his barking really makes him look funny. when i used to watch wcw a few years ago he sang the orignal who let the dogs out.
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Back in black"
he did - oh joy, was it worse than the new one?
Tue 22/05/01 at 19:59
much worse. he can alwats notice his spit flyin out his mouth
Wed 23/05/01 at 08:08
Regular
"Back in black"
he can not evewn talk properly - oh well lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Wed 23/05/01 at 08:09
Regular
"Back in black"
he can not even talk properly - oh well lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.