GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF JUDGMENT DAY SHOCKER !!! benoit V....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/05/01 at 16:09
Regular
I've just got news that chris benoit will battle it out with chris jerico at judgment day. That means in the weeks coming up there will be some kind of mis understanding.
Fri 18/05/01 at 22:28
Regular
sounds good.
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:54
can wait but some good matches there
Sun 20/05/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Back in black"
what do you lor rekon will headline judgement day - i think the chain match shall be one of the biggest, what do you lot rekon?
Sun 20/05/01 at 14:39
chain match, but im really looking forward to:
Tag Team Turmoil No. 1 Contenders Match
Edge & Christian vs. Hardy Boyz vs. Dudley Boyz vs. X-Factor vs. Radicalz vs. APA vs. Chris Jericho & mystery partner

Sun 20/05/01 at 15:43
Regular
"Back in black"
it sounds pretty kool, but what are the rules, and who dya rekon will win... dudleyz!!!
Sun 20/05/01 at 16:17
hardyz, although wrestling is fixed and the bookers have been making edge&christian win all the time
Sun 20/05/01 at 17:12
Regular
"Back in black"
It's always been rigged, and they like to keep people entertained so they cant make edge and christian win or people will start to loose intrest in the tag team division!
Sun 20/05/01 at 18:55
Regular
i ve got to take a wild guess that stone cold will come down during the chain match try and hit kane miss and get triple H then in the main event triple H will hit austin on purpose to make him lose his title
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:04
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The last turmoil match (at summerslam 99) wasn't too good.

Nor was the Dudley Open Invitational Table Elimination match at No Mercy 2000, which was pretty much the same thing.

Anyway, who thinks it would be really cool if Y2Js partner was Shamrock or HBK?

Or even RVD?
Sun 20/05/01 at 19:09
Regular
or goldberg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.