GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm joining a gym"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/09/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'll be a sexy beast
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
VenomByte wrote:
> So what are you overcompensating for? :)

Nothing at all. My arms, chest and legs are all the same size as they were two years back. It's another muscle that has grown. That's right...I have very muscled feet.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:20
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
By "nearing 21" you don't happen to mean around 6 months away, do you?

;^)
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Shush, you.

But it's oh so nice to know you care enough to remember.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'm 21.

I don't know why I felt the need to point that out really.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Go on then. How much do you weigh?

I'd guess about 11.5 stone
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:41
Regular
hah, i'm 21 and weigh that much.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I was going to join a gym but everywhere locally is expensive and when I'm at uni I'm either busy or can't be bothered to go before comming home.

Just stick to playing footy and using my weights in the house.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Weight lifting at home is ok if you're rich and have your own gym, other then that your progress will be poor.

You need the better equipment and a spotter. Some attractive women help. They make you lift more through wanting to show off.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I find it alright, I can exercise pretty much all of my upper body from using the dumbells and barbell, ab crunches, press-ups and sit ups.

Leg exercises ain't too good though and it becomes a hassle at times changing the weights for the various exercises. Thats why the resistance machines at the gyms make things simpler. Might find out if any of the local gyms have special rates going for students, last time I checked they didn't but maybe things have changed since.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Im nearing 22 (ahem) and weigh just over 8 stone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.