GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone noticed ????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 14:27
Regular
"..."
Has anyone noticed that MGS1 was supposed to take place this year ? Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake took place in 1999, if you haven't played it you can read "Previous Missions", and in MGS1 after the Ninja Boss fight Snake said that he fought Gray Fox on a minefield in Zanzibar 6 years ago, which means that MGS1 took place this year !!!
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:08
Regular
"8==="
homosh, my opinion is always right when compared to yours

un-written fact.
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:50
Regular
Yeah..
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:47
Regular
"..."
Yes, I do. What you're saying is like saying that Egyptian actors are better than American actors. You haven't actually seen how the Egyptian actors act, but you don't need to see them, you already know that American actors are better. It is like an un-written fact.
Fri 21/01/05 at 20:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You haven't played Thief, then. So you don't actually know that MGS has a better story.
Fri 21/01/05 at 16:50
Regular
"..."
There are a million things that indicate that MGS1 had the better story line. One of them is simply that the Times magazine made a list of the most efficient ten persons on the future, Hideo Kojima was on that list just because of the story of MGS1. Have you even heard of the guy who wrote the story of Thief ? When MGS1 was released in 1998 reviewers and critics didn't really beleive that something like that actually came out. It is the game that "Shook the world", as they kept saying. MGS1 is one of the few games that people kept playing even after the sequal was released. Where is the remake of "Thief" ? I know people who played both, they told me that the story of MGS1 is far superior. Ever since MGS1 was released, Hideo Kojima became one of the most highly acclaimed video game designers in the world. Do you know that The Wachowski brothers have asked him to help them in directing The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions ? He refused, however only a few people could get such an offer.
Thu 20/01/05 at 18:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
it just means that he wants you to answer his question, which was "how do you know Thief isn't as good if you haven't played it?"
Thu 20/01/05 at 17:54
Regular
"..."
What does that mean ?
Thu 20/01/05 at 03:19
Regular
"Bicycle"
When you move, remind or revive a previous post.

Like, duh!
Wed 19/01/05 at 22:13
Regular
"..."
Wink wrote:
> Your asking it again meaning it wasn't sarcasm, also it was an off
> topic question.

I only asked once, and offcourse it's an off topic question, because it's a sarcastic question, and anyway most of the posts of this thread are off topic.

Hedfix wrote:
> pop.

What does pop mean ?
Wed 19/01/05 at 17:39
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> homosh wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Thief had a better story too.
>
> No.
>
>
> Really?
>
> Played it then have we?

pop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.