GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone noticed ????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 14:27
Regular
"..."
Has anyone noticed that MGS1 was supposed to take place this year ? Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake took place in 1999, if you haven't played it you can read "Previous Missions", and in MGS1 after the Ninja Boss fight Snake said that he fought Gray Fox on a minefield in Zanzibar 6 years ago, which means that MGS1 took place this year !!!
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:38
Regular
"8==="
Modern games as we know them ruined MGS.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No I think he is egyptian. Probably why he can't do paragraphs.

As for being a "true fan" of MGS, you've basically removed the last shred of credibility you ever had. Congratulations.

Now go back into your corner and cry about how Twin Snakes ruined MGS.
Mon 24/01/05 at 21:16
Regular
"give up giving up"
No not the panzer dragon series
completly different game.

(I hate it when people mix them up)

Its Panzer Dragoon saga
and its an rpg

By the way Homosh
do you have something against egyptians.
You just keep trying to put them down for some reason.
Mon 24/01/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Bicycle"
homosh wrote:

>Ohh, and Thief is not better than MGS1.

Ugh.

Please, please back-up something you say!

It's just not right to say "I r better than u" without giving a reason.

In your case, it would be "I am an idiot, because I cannot back-up my arguments."
Mon 24/01/05 at 20:25
Regular
"8==="
Your opinions are null and void.

You are a gay cabbage.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:13
Regular
"..."
Sorry, but you're wrong. I have about 40 other games, it's just that MGS1 is my favourite. I have played the all time best games, like Resi Evil, Goldeneye, Zelda, and FF7 is my second favourite game of all time, second only to MGS1. This discussion has nothing to do with other games, it's only about MGS1 and The Twin Snakes, and appears that you agree with me, along with all the other true fans of the game, that MGS1 is better. Ohh, and Thief is not better than MGS1. And yes, I heard about Sega's Panzer Dragon series, but I just never played it. And yes, I don't have a girlfriend, but there is nothing wrong with that, and it doesn't have to do anything with video games, or this topic. Besides, I bet that amoeba is smarter than Egyptian girls, so it makes sense.
Mon 24/01/05 at 03:00
Regular
"give up giving up"
Sorry to break in on this private little argument.

But after reading all the replies and stuff in this thread I have decided.

Homosh is a stuck up pr*ck with no balls who never has had and never will have a girlfriend/lover/wife/boyfriend/husband etc, and would have difficulty getting a prostitute to shag him. Because he sits dribbling in front over his TV all day playing Metal Gear Solid, jacking off as he watches the cut scenes and listens do the music. Whilst laughing snobbishly at all other games which he deems inferior. He has doubtfully ever played another game, apart from the other MGS's. His mind has been consumed by this game.

It is therefore my duty to inform you he will never change his mind and will not stop untill everyone else agrees. Probably most annoyingly he makes long grand speaches, and then doesn't put in paragraphs.Therefore he must die.

By the way I think MGS1 is better than Twin-Snakes, and Theif is better than MGS1. I also beleive that the best game in the world is Panzer Dragoon saga (Don't tell me. You've probably never heard of it).
Sat 22/01/05 at 20:52
Regular
"..."
HUH!! Me and my friend have just finished The Twin Snakes. He kept laughing at every single one of those crappy cutscenes, until the one when Gray Fox saved Snake. Do you know what he said when he saw it ? He said that the person who directed those cutscenes is an amateur. And he hated me for making him play this game. He said that it subotages the memory of the beautiful MGS1, and that The Twin Snakes is the most stupid thing he has seen in his life. Wake up you people, read any of the Twin Snakes guides submitted in gamefaqs.com , they can all see it clearly, and they all hate it just as much as I do. What the hell is wrong with you ? Everyone can see it clearly.

EDIT: And just to let you know, Egyptian actors DO s*ck, and you're wrong, I am thin.
Sat 22/01/05 at 19:17
Regular
"8==="
Has anyone noticed????

That homosh has been proved wrong on pretty much every single point he's made in this thread that hasn't been lifted from reviews and articles?
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
homosh wrote:
> Yes, I do. What you're saying is like saying that Egyptian actors are
> better than American actors. You haven't actually seen how the
> Egyptian actors act, but you don't need to see them, you already know
> that American actors are better.

No you don't, you're just asuming. Look, I can do it too, homosh is a fat bear. Oh wait I got that one right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.