GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"purity and chastity"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
One thing that really astonishes me is the number of people who sleep around in the world today. For those of us among us who believe in the Bibile, sex outside marriage is forbidden, yet so many people, religeous and otherwise, see it their duty to have multiple sexual partners. Its only a symbol of social standing in some places in AFRICA. How can we call ourselves the civilised world when we see fit to stick our john thomas in every place we can think of. Its level with the animals, and even some of them have the decency to confine themselves to one partner. (i.e. swans)

Im not trying to push chastity and say all sexual acticity is WRONG outside marriage, but I really think that sex and similar acts are something that you should share with only someone special. The only purpose of one night stands is to get some POONTANG with whatever skank can be found on the street. (I dont mean to degrade women, I just have to write this from the male perspective, the same applies to women)

Chastity generally means that you dont do ANYTHING sexual at all outside of marraige. Personally I dont see whats wrong with a little frolic in the garden of eden if its legal, legal by the bible, and doesnt put your future in jeprody through inadvertant pregnancy. What happens if the chick you boned on a one night stand get knocked up? Its your obligation to raise the b*****d child, and wed the whench. lol. I just enjoy using biassed language. I'll stop now.

Since (as I have been informed by a good friend of mine whos a history guru) the general practise of prolific intercourse has been going on for millenia, were not really doing anything different, however if we didnt do anything different we'd still be eating leaves, not even using tools. Evolution and invention meant progress, technological and personal. Sleeping around like this means that sex isnt sacred. It becomes meaningless when you finally meet someone you marry, and all you can do is compare them to your previous partners.

I know Im on a losing side. Most of you are probably against me, but Id just like you to consider the idea of, not chastity, but, however hard it may be, not sleeping around. If you meet someone special to you, by all means, even if its not the first. At least then its actually meaningful. But having shallow, meaningless sex is....well...m**********g. YOU'LL GO BLIND SON!!
Tue 28/09/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
lalalalala wrote:
> Bilge

What is it with you Christian types assuming that anyone who disagrees with you is automatically saying "You mustn't state your opinion at all"? That says more about the workings of your mind than anyone elses.

For the record, I'm merely disagreeing with what they say, NOT trying to force them not to say it. There is a difference, and might I suggest you engage your brain and learn it?

"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Tue 28/09/04 at 09:32
Regular
What I said again! :-P
Tue 28/09/04 at 06:56
What la(x5) said.
Tue 28/09/04 at 00:15
Regular
I think the difference was that Fozzo and Soulby seemed to be saying "This is the way I do things and it's wrong that people do different." wheras everyone else tended to be saying, "fair play to you, but why should we have to do something just because it worked for you?".

Anysway, I still want to see what they make of what I said...
Mon 27/09/04 at 23:03
Regular
i must say, you guys certainly don't make a very good first impression lol. i'm new to this site.. and i think the way some of you treat each other is revolting. Can't you accept the fact that people will have differing opinions? All of you who are persecuting people for their beliefs are being so hypocritical. Telling Fozz, for example, that he is trying to tell you what to believe, and then being completely close-minded towards any opinion he states. That's rubbish, and if any of you stepped back to see what you were doing, you would laugh at what complete fools you're making of yourselves.

i'm not even going to get involved in the topic, and i'm probably not even going to post again. but fozz and soul101, i've got your backs lol. don't let these guys tell you to keep your opinions to yourselves. You weren't forcing your thoughts on anyone.. they chose to read it. IF they don't like it.. they don't have to read it! ... lol. not that you could really know that you didn't like it before you read it. but that's beside the point lol. everyone has the right to their own opinion. remember that, and don't tell other people not to tell you what they think. you don't have to listen, but they have every right to speak.
Mon 27/09/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Fozz wrote:
> I think she right about that FFF, pretty much everyone I know has
> had
> (or is planning to have) more than 1 sexual partner, so I think its
> pretty fair to stereotype the population like that. Id like to know
> the actualy percentage of us who arent heading down that road.
>
> I was talking to you.
> duh.

riiight. If you say that out in the middle of nowhere how do you expect someone to know what youre talking about? Im guessing that the stereotype is about casual sex, which is a fair one to make considering the number of people who are doing that, especially young people. Which is pretty much whtat I said up there.
Mon 27/09/04 at 20:07
"period drama"
Fozz wrote:
> I think she right about that FFF, pretty much everyone I know has had
> (or is planning to have) more than 1 sexual partner, so I think its
> pretty fair to stereotype the population like that. Id like to know
> the actualy percentage of us who arent heading down that road.

I was talking to you.
duh.
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:50
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
>
> You know where to send the money.

The CSA.
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:45
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Guys, girls can we just chill out about this? Mean come on, we all have different beliefs but it's wrong of us to try and force each other to act upon what we believe. I mean I've seen people on here talking about the bible, if that's not relevant to some people you can't say "Oh I take offence" or whatever. It's their belief and they can interpret whatever they want however they want aslong as they don't say it using offensive terms.

I personally believe that aslong as you love someone and they love you back then there is nothing wrong being intimate with them whenever you wish whether your married or not. I'm sure someone will say "Oh but the bible says!" or "Well I believe that!" etc etc but in the end who gives a fudge? You can believe what you want and do what you want, other people may have their objections but aslong as you're not hurting anyone I think we can all agree it doesn't REALLY matter.

Even if you regret doing something at a later date, it was your choice at the time, you wanted to at the time and you have to live with the choice you've made. But that's the same with everything in life so there's no point debating who thinks what about what, you should just do what makes you happy and live with it. Like everything else in life.
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
"8==="
Flock wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> i'm studying psychology.
>
> "How to get into the mind of the child"
>
> Must be working, i've clearly got into yours.

Yeah but I've got the photos to prove it.

You know where to send the money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.