GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Opinions on my site design please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 16:41
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Well I've been designing my site bloodbanx.com but the hosting isn't worked out yet, so could you please look at [URL]http://www.geocities.com/bloodbanxanimation/aboutbloodbanx[/URL] and give constructive feedback.

Oh and if anybody knows how to make the head bar and head text in the news windows and things work properly could you tell me.

Thanks Bessant
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:41
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Well I've been designing my site bloodbanx.com but the hosting isn't worked out yet, so could you please look at [URL]http://www.geocities.com/bloodbanxanimation/aboutbloodbanx[/URL] and give constructive feedback.

Oh and if anybody knows how to make the head bar and head text in the news windows and things work properly could you tell me.

Thanks Bessant
Fri 24/09/04 at 22:36
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
no comments?

must be soo good then if you don't think there's anything wrong with it...
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Braaains"
Well, it has Flash. And I hate Flash appearing unless I click on a link that mentions it.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:28
Regular
I like the flash menu although it does seem a bit too in your face.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh, what prog are you using?

Stop using it. Use notepad and write your own damn code.
Sat 25/09/04 at 19:58
Regular
"It's me"
I guess you don't care what I think, but don't go mad with Flash.
Sat 25/09/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Ho-ho-ho"
I agree - too much flash... it looks rubbish in my opinion
Sat 25/09/04 at 23:03
Regular
Colour co-ordinate your pages.
Oh and dont use geocities.
Sun 26/09/04 at 08:57
Regular
"Bicycle"
He said he was waiting for his domain to propogate...
Sun 26/09/04 at 14:36
Regular
"Freeola Support"
I don't like the white space around the flash header

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.