GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sex Education "Workshop""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 10:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Got this in an hour and a half. I'm extremely worried.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:14
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Everyone would be wearing a condom though.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Wonder if this will include learning to put condoms on. With bananas to practise on. *snigger*

They come with instructions anyway so i don't really see the point.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No no, all the kids would practice by fitting the condoms on each other.
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But do they come with bananas?
Fri 24/09/04 at 15:30
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Semajál wrote:
> Wonder if this will include learning to put condoms on. With bananas
> to practise on. *snigger*
>
> They come with instructions anyway so i don't really see the point.

Yeah right. Like anyone at school nowadays can read. I bet anyone who views this post at school is getting their classroom assistant or "special" helper to read it to them, the headmaster takes it up the chuffer, such is the paucity of educational standards.
Fri 24/09/04 at 15:35
Regular
"I ush!"
When I had sex education someone asked the female teacher how big the average erection was..

she said that "size doesn't matter and whatever you have is normal and its what you do with it that counts etc etc and to answer the question the average erect penis is nine inches long"

sounds reasonable
Fri 24/09/04 at 15:46
"Darth Vader 3442321"
9 inches eh? I can top that because mines a 9 centimeter monster. And we all know that one cm is bigger than one inch, because it takes 2.5 cm to make one inch.

Oh f**k.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:10
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Biology today was much the same. We were doing cells, cytoplasm, membrane etc. when the teacher felt the need to tell us that sperm tastes sugary because of all the glucose in it - caused by respiration. Beat that for embarassment.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Are you saying you learnt that glucose is a by product of respiration?
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:18
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Biology today was much the same. We were doing cells, cytoplasm,
> membrane etc. when the teacher felt the need to tell us that sperm
> tastes sugary because of all the glucose in it - caused by
> respiration. Beat that for embarassment.

Especially as the teacher probably meant to say semen, which is the substance the sperm are ejaculated into the v@gina in. An actual sperm would hardly be a delicacy anyway. And imagine asking the waiter if the "sperm special of the day" comes with chips...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.