GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holy crap, I'm on the fricking internet!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 18:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
And I'm at Uni! Hooray!

It only took a few days, but I've got my sweet little 100MBps connection up and running in my poncy little Docklands river view flat.

For those of you who care, the flat is awesome, the rooms are bigger than I expected, the showers are better than the one I use at home, the girls are tasty, the beer is cheap, the view out the window is wicked, the people are fantastic and the courses look interesting, enjoyable, and most importantly, a big stinky slice of p**s.

I'm off now, we've got a 2 hour lecture on fire safety and then I'm going to make Chicken Tikka Masala and get drunk!

Smell you later, dweebs!
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
At least someone noticed.
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Chad Niga wrote:
> Holy carp.

My Cod!
Wed 22/09/04 at 22:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Why not just block her? Oh and silence Mr Smuggly for us.
Wed 22/09/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Excellent, have you tried Xbox live yet? If it works I'll get the Beast to go halves with me on it, and we can still have our Monday night sessions! Upload some pictures of your digs too, and those one from your surprise party. Sorry I didn't reply to your texts - no money on phone, and it's been off for...reasons. Not been on MSN either, for similar...reasons.

Sounds great though, when can we come visit?
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:54
"possibly impossible"
bah. Uni seems so long ago...
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Wish that was me
Wed 22/09/04 at 20:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Suddenly broadband seems too slow.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:27
Regular
Well according to a second year I spoke to on my Uni tour, the one I'm going to has a 155MBps Internet connection, with a 100MBps internal network, but each flat is on a 10MBps hub. Still, it's going to be sweet :).

So much to your 56k connection Ali?
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Holy carp.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:11
"I love yo... lamp."
Yeah that's going to be the uni network. The actual pipe to the net is considerably less. However, most uni's do have a huge cache to try and cut down on bandwidth usage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.