GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holy crap, I'm on the fricking internet!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 18:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
And I'm at Uni! Hooray!

It only took a few days, but I've got my sweet little 100MBps connection up and running in my poncy little Docklands river view flat.

For those of you who care, the flat is awesome, the rooms are bigger than I expected, the showers are better than the one I use at home, the girls are tasty, the beer is cheap, the view out the window is wicked, the people are fantastic and the courses look interesting, enjoyable, and most importantly, a big stinky slice of p**s.

I'm off now, we've got a 2 hour lecture on fire safety and then I'm going to make Chicken Tikka Masala and get drunk!

Smell you later, dweebs!
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:45
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
and he would be
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I found a HUGE amount of info aBOUT RESNET the uni network,but i found not a single thing about its speed, or internet connection speed or anything. does anyone know?
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Your humour makes me weak. I must have you. Your plaice or mine? Ha! You fish!

Not tonight, darling, I've got another one of my haddocks.
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Im heading to uni in bath in october and theres a data connection in each room. Im dying to find out the connection. I have a 56k moden that never connects at more than 32k. usually 28k. it suck, majorly. and I just got back from using broadband all summer in the us. Im gonna check on that data conection now. hehe
Thu 23/09/04 at 12:09
Regular
"lets go back"
What Uni are you at, Snuggly?
Thu 23/09/04 at 11:53
"Darth Vader 3442321"
What makes me proud is that 100 mbps means nothing to me.

Is it faster than 100 mph?

Edit- got mbps wrong; stuck mpbs instead.

What a dolt.
Thu 23/09/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
100mbps is sweet :) depends how many people it is shared between though. Generally its good when i goto lan events with 100mbit network and 100mbit internet. Have downloaded stuff from the net at 2.5megabytes a second before.

Damn uni sounds fun. :) Hm only a week or so till ill be on ASDL (aftear about 2 years of waiting) Whoohoo
Thu 23/09/04 at 11:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mr Snuggly wrote:

> I'm off now, we've got a 2 hour lecture on fire safety and then I'm
> going to make Chicken Tikka Masala and get drunk!

Chip fryers were banned at our student halls, due to the spate of drunken students setting fire to kitchens after leaving them unattended. I'm sure the lads in the Firebrigade loved coming round to deal with drunken [fookin] student related incidents in the early hours of the morning...
Thu 23/09/04 at 04:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> Chad Niga wrote:
> Holy carp.
>
> My Cod!

Your humour makes me weak. I must have you. Your plaice or mine? Ha! You fish!
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:45
Regular
Glad you're having fun Snuggly, I'm on my way over for the weekend. Don't worry, I'm bringing mountains of curry and crates of stella. We're set for a good sesh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.