GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eBay question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 18:35
"Majestic"
Hiya,

I want to sell some things on eBay, so I've mad a seller account, and I've made a paypal one too. My only question before I start selling is simple; When somebody wins the item, does their address get forwarded to me automatically? What happens after somebody has won my item?

Thanks a lot.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:48
"Majestic"
I will do, its only a few pence more anyway. Cheers for your Help Afternoon and Cookie Monster.

What about those sellers fees? Can i pay those via paypal with my debit card?
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Yes of course you can pay by paypal, ebay own paypal.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:52
"Majestic"
When I send an e-mail to the winner - do I tell them the amount owed, and what e-mail address to send the money to via paypal? Or will paypal automatically do this for me? I think that's the last question mate...
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Freeola Support"
If you have assigned your paypal account within ebay and vise versa it will give an option once posting your item to accept paypal payments, then the bidder wins they can pay by paypal straight away.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> When I send an e-mail to the winner - do I tell them the amount owed,
> and what e-mail address to send the money to via paypal? Or will
> paypal automatically do this for me? I think that's the last question
> mate...

The buyer will automatically have all of the neccesary details filled in for him when he uses checkout to pay via paypal, you may need to link your paypal account to your ebay account though, i can't remember.
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Damn and blast!
Wed 22/09/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Freeola Support"
cookie monster wrote:
> Damn and blast!
Blast and damn!
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:17
"Majestic"
I think I've linked them up. I've checked a box asking paypal to send winners an invoice so I must have done something right. How much is 1st class recorded delivery these days?
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> I think I've linked them up. I've checked a box asking paypal to send
> winners an invoice so I must have done something right. How much is
> 1st class recorded delivery these days?

Depends on weight, if you have a set of scales at home just weigh your parcel then have a look on the royal mail website to check.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:21
"Majestic"
right, cheers mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.