GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eBay question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/04 at 18:35
"Majestic"
Hiya,

I want to sell some things on eBay, so I've mad a seller account, and I've made a paypal one too. My only question before I start selling is simple; When somebody wins the item, does their address get forwarded to me automatically? What happens after somebody has won my item?

Thanks a lot.
Mon 27/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Braaains"
cookie monster wrote:
> I havent sold anything particularly expensive, but the most expensive
> thing ive bought is a lifetime of happiness.
>
> I just need another 32,678 people to join the list.

So happiness is a Free Ipod?
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Call me an opportunist but I sold "Manhunt" on the PS2 for 32 English pounds when that story was in the news...everyone was flocking to eBay to get their paws on the banned game (although I dont think it ever was fully banned)...

Considering I bought it for 14.99 and had finished with it, I was fairly chuffed it has to be said!

Anyone wanna see my chufty badge? Eh? =P
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I havent sold anything particularly expensive, but the most expensive thing ive bought is a lifetime of happiness.

I just need another 32,678 people to join the list.
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:10
Alienware laptop for me.
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:07
Regular
Georgey5 wrote:
> whats the biggest amount someone has sol an item for???
>
> ive made about £60 selling an old scaletrix track and cars

I sold a set of 17" Astra SRi turbo alloys for £285
Mon 27/09/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
DiscoDexy's a guy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Mon 27/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
whats the biggest amount someone has sol an item for???

ive made about £60 selling an old scaletrix track and cars
Mon 27/09/04 at 16:16
Regular
Yes, the buyers address gets forwarded, along with the ebola virus unfortunately. I have very effective medication that helps stop my internal organs liquifying, but I have to admit I'm more than a little stupified by the whole process.
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Freeola Support"
witch-king wrote:
> Can I bid 2p?
ebays charges are more than 2p
Mon 27/09/04 at 15:19
Regular
That's usually what it is, I remember bidding for FFVII several years back. I had about 8 bids in a row trying to outbid someone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.