GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REAL Legendary Guitarists - Whatdyathink?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/09/04 at 18:18
Regular
Personally, I would go Hendrix, all the way!
What about you guys?
Mon 18/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Clapton = God
Mon 18/10/04 at 01:40
"I love yo... lamp."
Hendrix had a big effect, but no bigger really than Chuck Berry did 10 years before Hendrix, or Eddie Van Halen did 10 years after him. He was revolutionary at the time, but for some reason he managed to stick better than either Chuck Berry or EVH did. Of course, results of greatest guitarist polls vary depending on age range.
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:55
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Although i now no-longer think of him as the BEST guitarist ever (Steve Vai maybe??), Hendrix is probably the most legendary guitarist, mainly for the new stuff he did on guitar and for the influence he's had on other guitarists.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Errr..just maybe...
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
I hope you are joking.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:24
Regular
"lets go back"
I think the dude from Busted is fab. I couldnt pretend to play the guitar that badly if I tried real hard. Plus he's hindered with poor vision having those huge eyebrows and he has to jump every 30 seconds or he'll be dropped from the record lable. I feel pretty sorry for him tho. All his fans are 12 so all he can do with his groupies is play Cludo and possibly connect 4.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:17
Regular
Slash and Kirk Hammet are pretty damn good.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:08
Regular
It's Jimmy Page. Not Jimi
Sun 17/10/04 at 17:15
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Mine gotta be:

- Hendrix
- Jeff Beck
- Duane Allman (The Allman Brothers)
- Steve Gaines, Allen Collins, Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- Jimi Page (Led Zepplin)
- Carlos Santana
- Eddie Van Halen
- Muddy Waters
- Joe Satriani
- Stevie Vai
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Sat 16/10/04 at 22:51
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> GamesMaster Daz wrote:
> Personally, I would go Hendrix, all the way!
>
> so you'd say Hendrix=best guitarist, Motorhead=best band??
> you're like an advert for those "best of ROCK!" cd's. did
> yo do ANYthinking about this or did you just right down the most
> obvious ones?

"Very_Metal" I apologise if I didn't specify it, but I was actually meaning Old Skool Heavy Metal Bands.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.