GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars - who is the best? next gen style"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/01/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Underbean"
so what will be best? PS3 XBOX REVOLOUTION DS or PSP?
Sun 06/02/05 at 09:54
Regular
"Underbean"
I played on the DS yesterday in GAME, its soo cool, i played on wario ware an you had to unroll toilet roll. HAHA.
Fri 04/02/05 at 21:40
Regular
"kill my enemys"
chatterbox wrote:
> On the gamecube they should re make all the good N64 games for
> gamecube, like they did for the GBA the nes classics, but the would
> be N64 classics, obviously.

no,well it depends really.obviously they would need better graphics but really.what is the point.if they remake for 20-30 quid you could just buy a n64 and some games for less than that.lets think.what games?

well mario kart n64 version?no,because of mario kart double dash.zelda oot?no because of the new 'realistic' zelda coming out in march.

so really what would be the point they wouldnt really be a big hit so that isnt a very good idea is it?
Fri 04/02/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Underbean"
On the gamecube they should re make all the good N64 games for gamecube, like they did for the GBA the nes classics, but the would be N64 classics, obviously.
Sun 30/01/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Underbean"
Yer thats what i said and then dragons chased me
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Why would anyone want to go to Wales?
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Underbean"
PSP IS SO RUBBISH handhelds were made for travel, if you are going to wales the battery would go before your half way their
Thu 27/01/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Underbean"
it has i am just a hand with wings and good memory
Thu 27/01/05 at 16:24
"period drama"
I'm surprised your body hasn't tried to eat itself yet.
Thu 27/01/05 at 16:23
Regular
"Underbean"
Ha Xbox 2 is a pooter scooter heading for the loo
Sun 23/01/05 at 22:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Except the majority of America's brains.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.