GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 15:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm exhausted looking for new music. It seems half the routes I explore end up in pretty much decent stuff, a quarter is either really bad so I get rid of it or pretty good, and a small bit is just perfection in musical form. Which actually, I guess is a fair return.

So, I want you to do the work for me. Recommend bands, with the knowledge I like the following bands - Pearl Jam, Elliott, Rival Schools, Pumpkins, Rage and Mars Volta - that's a fair guide to my tastes I guess - just wondering if there's any other bands/singers people like that might suit me. Any help appreciated.
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
mattributé wrote:
> Libertines. Babyshambles.

I'm not an idiot Ribbers.
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you don't, who will?

I'm done "borrowing" by the way, I'll give them back later.
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:08
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> You sound like my Mum then

Don't expect me to be making your tea for you later.
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Libertines. Babyshambles.
Wed 22/09/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Oops, just started. You sound like my Mum then: "You two done yet?"!
Wed 22/09/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Twenty quid."
You two done yet?
Tue 21/09/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://homepage.mac.com/timothy_griffin/[/URL]

Just a small selection from several of their albums. If there are any particular songs/albums you want let me know.
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mexcellent Timmargh, thanks.
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ah, I've been after some of the Faith No Mores for ages. *ahem* *makes slidey-under-handey-motion*
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
If I post them in a ZIP file somewhere on t'net and give you the address?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.