GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 15:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm exhausted looking for new music. It seems half the routes I explore end up in pretty much decent stuff, a quarter is either really bad so I get rid of it or pretty good, and a small bit is just perfection in musical form. Which actually, I guess is a fair return.

So, I want you to do the work for me. Recommend bands, with the knowledge I like the following bands - Pearl Jam, Elliott, Rival Schools, Pumpkins, Rage and Mars Volta - that's a fair guide to my tastes I guess - just wondering if there's any other bands/singers people like that might suit me. Any help appreciated.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah, I'd prefer not to read reviews that just blabble on...I'd actually like people's reccomendations, based on their knowledge of the bands I like.

I'm not going to NME or other shitewash and wondering what they think is good.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:52
Regular
Do you really need our help looking for music?

Just go to a music website, look at some new reviews, listen to it.

For Dr Silbermans Sake.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Thanks Sibs.

Now, Timmargh, you obviously didn't put files in the most obvious place.

Consequently, I, in my half hibernating state, couldn't see them.

I SHALT go forth now.
Mon 27/09/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cyclone wrote:
> Well, I went onto that site, and there were no songs for download, only some other stuff

Was some of the other stuff named "fnm.zip" ... ? As in a ZIP file containing Faith No More MP3's ... ?

;^)
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Check out The (International) Noise Conspiracy... Garage-y rocky type stuff, new album just out, saw em at Reading and they were immense.

Also, may wish to check out Far if you haven't already, they are good, emo-ish stuff from the 90's.

Hmm, what else... Adequate Seven, really good band, play funk/punk stuff, greatness. And obviously get the last Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros album 'Streetcore'. Some great tracks on there.
Sun 26/09/04 at 18:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Timmargh wrote:
> Timmargh wrote:
> Well?

Well, I went onto that site, and there were no songs for download, only some other stuff...unless I was really silly.

Then I went and worked or did some crappy thing.
Fri 24/09/04 at 17:28
Regular
"thunderful"
Try the Manic street preachers, Holy bible era
Fri 24/09/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Timmargh wrote:
> Well?
Thu 23/09/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Well?
Wed 22/09/04 at 10:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Timmargh wrote:
> You two done yet?

Just got on first time since yesterday, looking now..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.