GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/09/04 at 15:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm exhausted looking for new music. It seems half the routes I explore end up in pretty much decent stuff, a quarter is either really bad so I get rid of it or pretty good, and a small bit is just perfection in musical form. Which actually, I guess is a fair return.

So, I want you to do the work for me. Recommend bands, with the knowledge I like the following bands - Pearl Jam, Elliott, Rival Schools, Pumpkins, Rage and Mars Volta - that's a fair guide to my tastes I guess - just wondering if there's any other bands/singers people like that might suit me. Any help appreciated.
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm exhausted looking for new music. It seems half the routes I explore end up in pretty much decent stuff, a quarter is either really bad so I get rid of it or pretty good, and a small bit is just perfection in musical form. Which actually, I guess is a fair return.

So, I want you to do the work for me. Recommend bands, with the knowledge I like the following bands - Pearl Jam, Elliott, Rival Schools, Pumpkins, Rage and Mars Volta - that's a fair guide to my tastes I guess - just wondering if there's any other bands/singers people like that might suit me. Any help appreciated.
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pavement/Steven Malkmus?

Faith No More?
Mon 20/09/04 at 15:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've heard a lot about FNM. Never been inclined to listen, but that's because I smell, obviously.

What is Pavement/Steven Malkmus?
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive just procured Mars Volta.

I shall give them a twirl.
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
The Mars Volta absolutely rock.

If you like them, why not try...

The Rapture
Black Sabbath (mid to late Ozzy era, and the first album with Dio as their lead singer; don't touch anything after that as it blows)
The Mark Lanegan Band
The Screaming Trees
Mon 20/09/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Faith No More are definitely worth a listen. I can lend you some MP3s if you want.
Tue 21/09/04 at 10:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Much apprectiatedo Timmargh. How shalt ye send them to me?

And yes, MV absoloutely rock. Magic band.

I saw some Screaming Trees stuff somewhere...

*crawls off and looks*
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
If I post them in a ZIP file somewhere on t'net and give you the address?
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ah, I've been after some of the Faith No Mores for ages. *ahem* *makes slidey-under-handey-motion*
Tue 21/09/04 at 12:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mexcellent Timmargh, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.