GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS vs PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/01/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Pwned"
It's crunch time for nintendo. The DS could make or break nintendo's future. As could the PSP bearing in mind that sony have never done a portable console before. There have been a lot of DS vs PSP style topics recently, but which one do you really think will sell more, which one will you buy, if you havn't already, which one do you belive is the best?
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> This is why I hate this ****ing forum, in any other ppl would say
> "I prefer the DS because of the amazing games and innovative
> gameplay"
> but here you ppl say "shut up"!?!

People said constructive things in the first 3 DS v PSP topics. This topic is just pointless, though, seeing as there are already 3 on this very page. It just gets annoying and repetetive after a while. If someone kept asking you the same question over and over again, no one would criticise you for telling them to shut up, so don't criticise other people for doing the same.
Sun 16/01/05 at 15:30
Regular
"Pwned"
DS - 4, PSP - 0.
Sun 16/01/05 at 15:21
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i think nintendo are the leaders in the handheld market.

this means that they will probably sell more than the psp although i think there is more sony fans then ninty fans so therefore sony fans will buy the psp instead of the ds.

in my opinion i think that the ds is better than the psp due to the fact it has longer battery life and none of this mp3 cr*p.i like the ds due to the fact that the ds is better protected than the psp as it has a flip down cover and the psp is just there with the screen open.with no protection.although the psp has a scratch free screen thingy if you drop it then the screen will crack and you have to pay a lot to replace the screen.

the looks are totally different with ds looking better with it flip down cover and it has a silver finish.

the psp is just dark and plain and looks boring with no cover.

the ds is good to handle and it can fit in any hand.the psp is to big and can only fit with people with big hands.sony fans will probably say "ohhhhhh but i bet you havent got an analog stick have you ohhhh!".that a load of rubbish the analog stick is really stiff and hard to move and it looks really pointless.

the ds games are decent with metroid fusion and super mario 64 and its cool mini-games.the psp has good games as well with mgs acid and gran turismo 4 and need for speed rivals.

i therefore think that the ds is better than the psp just because of its looks and battery life.imagine having a psp going on a bus for a quick blast but by the time it has loaded up the game your at school so you have to switch it back off again.
Sun 16/01/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Pwned"
So that's 3-0 to the DS, so far.
Sun 16/01/05 at 15:01
Regular
"Pwned"
I totaly agree with you STDK, I'm also for the DS, because I'd rather buy a DS with revolutionary games, than buy a PSP, which costs more, and have the extra stuff like MP3 player, etc, which I already have.
Sun 16/01/05 at 14:41
"Hi"
This is why I hate this ****ing forum, in any other ppl would say

"I prefer the DS because of the amazing games and innovative gameplay"

or

"I prefer the PSP because I'm a graphics \/\/h0r£"

but here you ppl say "shut up"!?!

I think the DS is the best by the way!
Sat 15/01/05 at 23:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
fire_starter wrote:
> Ok, enough spam, more about the DS vs PSP

Aha.
Sat 15/01/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Pwned"
Ok, enough spam, more about the DS vs PSP
Sat 15/01/05 at 23:21
Regular
You're the one who wanted more from shut up.
Sat 15/01/05 at 23:19
Regular
"Pwned"
Mercutio wrote:
> Shut up poodle.

Umm... Who's poodle?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.