GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DS vs PSP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/01/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Pwned"
It's crunch time for nintendo. The DS could make or break nintendo's future. As could the PSP bearing in mind that sony have never done a portable console before. There have been a lot of DS vs PSP style topics recently, but which one do you really think will sell more, which one will you buy, if you havn't already, which one do you belive is the best?
Sun 16/01/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Pwned"
LOL, people on ukchatforums.com can not hear me type!
Sun 16/01/05 at 19:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What kind of crazy silent keyboard have you got, then?
Sun 16/01/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Pwned"
WTF, typing words does not requier noise.
Sun 16/01/05 at 18:00
"period drama"
I've contributed everything I can to the whole DS vs PSP issue about three months ago, that's why.
So (what a shock!) I can't be fecked to type it all out again for your benefit.

Just be quiet.
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:47
Regular
"Pwned"
Why don't you just contribute to the topic?
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:44
"period drama"
No-one 'belives' you.
One topic is enough for anything. Why do you need any more?
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Pwned"
gerrid wrote:
> People said constructive things in the first 3 DS v PSP topics. This
> topic is just pointless, though, seeing as there are already 3 on
> this very page.

Of course there are lots of these PSP/DS topics. This is the first time ever, when the two most dominant game manufacturers go head to head in the handheld market. Will nintendo continue to dominate the handheld market? Will sony take over? It's a very exiting time and these kind of topics should dominate the forums, and for months to come. Belive me, I wasn't spamming when posting this topic.
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:17
"period drama"
fire_starter wrote:
There have been a lot of DS vs PSP style
> topics recently,

No way!
Sun 16/01/05 at 17:15
Regular
"Pwned"
DS - 4, PSP - 1.
Sun 16/01/05 at 16:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
killer101 wrote:
> the ds is good to handle and it can fit in any hand.the psp is to big
> and can only fit with people with big hands.

That is utter balls. It's lighter than the DS and about the same width.

> that a load of rubbish the analog stick is really stiff
> and hard to move and it looks really pointless.

Have you used one? It's not pointless, people say it's very good. Sony mucked up the positioning again (why do they insist on having D-Pad as the standard? I don't understand it), but by all accounts it's quite good, and something that the DS should he.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.