GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who's getting american idiot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/09/04 at 17:38
Regular
green days new album. Will it be good????
Sun 19/09/04 at 09:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Reefer wrote:
> I was hoping for a
> little more originality, to be honest.

From Green Day? Are you talking about the same band as everyone else?

And American Idiot is pish.
Sun 19/09/04 at 08:54
Regular
green day are great, I've recently been getting their albums. Dookie, insomniac and shenanigans so far. American idiot better be good. Although I'm getting the feeling that their music is becoming to mainstream and will appeal to the totp crowd and the like. Oh dear :-S
It almost seems like they're making their music more poppy... Although blinks 182's newest album was more publicised than othes, yet that is still very good. Even if their are some townies who claim to like it.
Sat 18/09/04 at 22:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'll get it.

Im becoming a green day fan as of late.
Sat 18/09/04 at 21:50
Regular
I thought the single sounded very, very generic. I was hoping for a little more originality, to be honest. Still, a good tune all the same.
Sat 18/09/04 at 21:30
Regular
I heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams on Radio 1 the other day. Sounded very Oasis.
Sat 18/09/04 at 20:46
Regular
"\\"
Unfortunately it's one of the very few on this new album. Don't like it much. It just doesn't seem very greenday.
Sat 18/09/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Went off them just after their last album came out. Though, American Idiot is a good tune.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:13
Regular
"\\"
I'd say Dookie. It's just full of class songs.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:11
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
"Insomniac" is still their best album, mind you.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"\\"
May well be so. But it just seemed a little different. It's good, yes, just not in the same way as their other stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.