GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have decided..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
...that my wedding dress will be white with red flowers!

What about yours?
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
or†ega wrote:
> I aint getting maried. ever.

And when, exactly, did you plan on telling me this?
HMM?
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:57
Regular
It's like Trisha in here tonight.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:55
Regular
Who? You and Nick, Lori and the guy who sucks up to Lori? The opinions of these people I've disregarded a long time ago. You obviously dont have better things to do, Nick is the dog at your feet, Lori has always been hostile despite times we are friendly. Though she will always find something to moan about.
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Lol Borat, Im sure that would be quite a sight ;p

Remind me to ask to see a copy of the wedding pics!
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Wow its like FOG Prime...2 months ago...and poke is impersonating satan.

This day gets stranger and stranger.

*falls down stairs*
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:53
Regular
EDIT : Replying to original post, I'm not getting involved in this soap opera

I suppose it's nice to be so sure that someone would put up with you for the rest of your life.

And if I get married, I'll be wearing a bandana, string vest, bermuda shorts, doc martens and socks pulled up to my knees.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Her defense?

I said she should wear what she wants, hardly a knight in shining armour moment.

All I can say is you take note of the comments people have made here about you, and then ask yourself why they've felt the need to say them.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:50
Regular
I'd have to disagree with you there Trish, odd that of all the times she has been insulted on this forum, you only bother to come to her defence when I make a cheeky comment.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think it's kind of obvious he wasnt jesting. Id call it being downright rude.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
poke wrote:
> I was only jesting :)

You call that jesting?!?! I would hate the be on the side of one of your rages then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.