GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have decided..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/09/04 at 19:54
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
...that my wedding dress will be white with red flowers!

What about yours?
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:07
Regular
You're a nice girl Trish, you really are, but you're not my type so dont you dare flatter yourself. Please just leave me alone. Okay? Thanks
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:06
Regular
This is f***ing priceless entertainment.
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I thought they were friends in real life.
>
> You people crack me up, you're getting so involved with names on your
> monitors.
>
> It's like a really geeky version of Trisha. Just without the
> tracksuits, inbred relationships and yellow teeth.

lol... Steven you know you and... Sarah have been... ah screw it I'm bored.
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
Well that's Trish for you, it all started with her getting ticked off due to misunderstandings. Unfortunately she wasnt mature enough back then to let it slide and it just snowballed
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
An apology? For telling the truth? Fat chance.
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:04
Regular
I thought they were friends in real life.

You people crack me up, you're getting so involved with names on your monitors.

It's like a really geeky version of Trisha. Just without the tracksuits, inbred relationships and yellow teeth.
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:04
Regular
I'm done here Trish, I know you just love to argue more, it's in your nature I know, but hopefully you'll be kind enough to call this a night and get off my case. An apology wouldnt hurt either. I apologised to Lori
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:02
Regular
lol shut up Trish, you and Nick have had it in for me for ages, must I go over them again, how immature you were, as for Lori, I just get a sly laugh whenever I tick her off, it's nothing harsh, I always defend her on MSN, she's just very confusing as for Alec, he's with Lori on anything :)
Thu 16/09/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Teal'c"
Stop calling each other by your "real" names. It's not like you're friends or anything.
Thu 16/09/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
poke wrote:
> Who? You and Nick, Lori and the guy who sucks up to Lori?

Myself, Nick, Lori, Alec.

There is something seriously wrong with you Mark, of that I have no doubt. Its really something you should try and get sorted cos its really not right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.