GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jamie Noble released..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
World Wrestling Entertainment and Jamie Noble have parted ways. WWE would like to wish Noble all the best in his future endeavors.

- Taken from WWE.com!

I am very shocked. I fail to see how WWE superstars such a Jamie Noble are released, where as the likes of Tyson Tomko and John Heidenreich remain on the roster, and are on the show week in week out.

I can safely say I didn't see this coming. Big shock.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
WWE weren't even using the guy. I am guessing that Noble requested his release. He was tired of wallowing in the quagmire that is Velocity. Best of luck to him in TNA.(which is obviously where he is headed.)
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Me thinks it's just down to laziness on the part of the writing team. When he was with Nidia he had an easy story, hardly anything to think about but when she left it meant they actually had to think of stuff for him, obviously it's too hard for them to do that
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Simply British"
Thats a bit of a shock. Jamie was a good athlete. Well maybe some of the time.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't understand this. The Cruiserweight division is running on bare bones as it is. That's if you can even call it a division. Now there is even less. Confusing.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That is a shock, oh well one more talented guy for TNA to have. Vince really needs to get his head out of his ass and start evaluating these guys on actual talent
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
World Wrestling Entertainment and Jamie Noble have parted ways. WWE would like to wish Noble all the best in his future endeavors.

- Taken from WWE.com!

I am very shocked. I fail to see how WWE superstars such a Jamie Noble are released, where as the likes of Tyson Tomko and John Heidenreich remain on the roster, and are on the show week in week out.

I can safely say I didn't see this coming. Big shock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.