GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jamie Noble released..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
World Wrestling Entertainment and Jamie Noble have parted ways. WWE would like to wish Noble all the best in his future endeavors.

- Taken from WWE.com!

I am very shocked. I fail to see how WWE superstars such a Jamie Noble are released, where as the likes of Tyson Tomko and John Heidenreich remain on the roster, and are on the show week in week out.

I can safely say I didn't see this coming. Big shock.
Fri 17/09/04 at 19:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmm, that sucks, for one thing the Cruiserweight division is indeed small, and two, he was something that no other cruiserweight was! Very good technically, not so high-flying but made a great long-term Cruiser Champion a while ago.

I spose that insurance thing didn't really help him though...
Fri 17/09/04 at 17:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
as long as London stays i'll be happy...
if only the brands weren't so divided, him vs matt hardy would rock.

be good when the hurricane comes back as well. all the cruisers should be put together, there's too few on both shows to keep it interesting and not have Rey Mysterio vs chavo each week.

i can see noble popping up in TNA soon. everyone seems to go there, but at least they'll get used. Gotta love a company that makes AJ Styles a huge star, he's not the biggest guy, but someone took notice of the fact that we can actually work.
Fri 17/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Better Than You"
Grandprix wrote:
> I don't understand this. The Cruiserweight division is running on bare
> bones as it is. That's if you can even call it a division. Now there
> is even less. Confusing.

They have a few on RAW, who should be going for the title (e.g. Tajiri, Hurricane).
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah yes how could i have missed such great gimmicks as those :-D

So with Vince getting rid of anyone not over 230 pounds and Kidman injuring the rest that are there how many are actually left now?
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He was a country hick and a country hick with a lot of money. Then he was playing the 'Cruiserweight in obscurity' gimmick and then played the magician in disappearing. Oh, and he has also played the unemployed wrestler. Have I missed any? :)
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
DW wrote:
> WWE sources felt that he
> did not bring enough to the table, and was not getting over despite
> being given many gimmicks.

Ermmm he's been given the country hick gimmick and .........ermmm........anyone? My what a load of gimmicks he's been given
Thu 16/09/04 at 20:29
Regular
"painted Canvas"
I can't believe they've let him go he was just getting better.When he first started he was a bit of a wotsit but he had improved
Thu 16/09/04 at 18:07
Regular
Go WWE :| The cruiserweight division has about 4 wrestlers in it now and I quite liked Jamie Noble too.
Thu 16/09/04 at 07:10
Regular
Jamie Noble, with WWE for the past few years, was officially terminated by the company earlier this week. WWE sources felt that he did not bring enough to the table, and was not getting over despite being given many gimmicks. The feeling is that he's a small wrestler with a heavyweight style, and just wasn't someone anyone would make excuses to keep on board.

Apparently, Noble received heat for making an insurance claim based on a WWE related matter, even though the actual issue had nothing to do with WWE. Sources are keeping this under wraps for the time being, but The Torch was able to extract that bit.

- PW Torch VIP Newsletter
Wed 15/09/04 at 23:13
Regular
The termination of his contract was NOT mutual! He was let go in a last minute decision.

Wow!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.