GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drogba or Defoe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
On current premiership performances THIS SEASON, or else Jamie'll moan Defoe has had more games, who has been the better player?

Kyle - Defoe

Vote
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Colourless"
Do I make that 8-7 alec...?

Gee your poll seems to have failed....
Mon 20/09/04 at 23:51
Regular
drogba just to pisss little bro off! :-)
Mon 20/09/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Colourless"
7-7
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I vote for Drogba.

Because I can.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Colourless"
I make that 7-6 now.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Colourless wrote:
> Defoe was really quiet today.

Obviously had a bad game
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
BiGGiE L͆†L€ Jn®™ wrote:
> Didier Drogba is the far superior player, although neither of them
> have been as good as luis garcia or jose reyes this season.

you think I'm gonna listen to ANYTHING you say?

No, fool, go away.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Defoe was really quiet today. Drogba played well, showed some good pace, strength and skill, but he should have gone down when robinson took him out....

Edman had another good game, have been impressed with him.

And Cech made a genius save.
Sun 19/09/04 at 14:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Didier Drogba is the far superior player, although neither of them have been as good as luis garcia or jose reyes this season.
Fri 17/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
It took him a few weeks, but he gradually realised that both their names began with D. Many more painful days passed, he thought of nothing else, and he shrewdly observed they were both black strikers.

Then a masterstroke struck him about a week ago. He could do a poll. Since then he has done nothing else but type this excuse for a thread out, pausing only occasionally to mash a dictionary with his elbow until he worked out how to spell "better."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.