GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drogba or Defoe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
On current premiership performances THIS SEASON, or else Jamie'll moan Defoe has had more games, who has been the better player?

Kyle - Defoe

Vote
Thu 23/09/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
CISSE!?!?!

I can't quite remember how many goals he's scored this season....
Thu 23/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
Hm, you think? I'd take Kezman, Drogba, Mutu and Gudjohnsen (sp? I don't care) over Defoe anyday.

This has got me thinking about the best 16 I'd take from the Prem. Probably...

Petr Cech
Ferriera - Campbell - Rio - Ashley Cole
Ronaldo - Joe Cole - Stevie G - Giggs
Henry - Cisse

Bench: Robert Green, John Terry, Lamps, Vieira, Reyes
Thu 23/09/04 at 14:56
Regular
the funny thing is lil bro only put this on cos he has thought throught the whole spurs team and realised defoe is the only one who would get in the SQUAD.

If you had to list 16 players for a match day squad out of the entire chelsea and spurs teams, defoe would be the only one to get in the 16. Not even king, carvalho is european defender of the year, terry by lil bro's own confession is better, and gallas is probably better than both of them. defoe is the only one who would make the squad.
Thu 23/09/04 at 14:12
Regular
So it's decided that Drogba is better than Defoe. Excellent, Spurs can go shut up.

But we all know that Cisse is better than them both. Don't we? Of course we do.

And Joe Cole is better than the entire Spurs team put together. Except perhaps the Redknapp.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think Drogba needs at least 1 season adjusting to playing in English football before making a comparison with anyone.

However if you look at the fees paid for each player then I would vote for Defoe, who I think was a snip in todays transfer fees.
Wed 22/09/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Colourless"
No money.

Favours* ;)

*992 variety....
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
How much you paying them for a vote eh?
Wed 22/09/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Colourless"
9-7 I hear you say?
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Sorry I can't remember how many Drogba has scored in the prem this season....

Mmhmm 1?!?!?!

and you all say he's betterm you're obviously lying
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
drogba

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.