GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hero"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Have any of you seen the trailer for that film? I saw a bit of it and it looks stunning. All I know though is Quentin Tarrantino has something to do with it. Anyone else thinking of going to see it or know anything about it?
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I hate this, it's almost as bad as people getting Jennifer Aniston's haircut. It's an amazing film, with NOTHING to do with Quentin Tarantino, except that he asked his mates to release it in America, besides it being the most expensive Eastern film ever, and starring a major Hollywood star. It didn't need Tarantino's thumb in the pie, but apparently now he's some kind of martial arts film expert, so he gets his way.
Wed 15/09/04 at 10:09
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> [URL] http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/hero/trailer/ [/URL] This
> is what I'm talking about you daft cow.

Yes, that's what I was talking about. Where you got QT from god-only-knows.

And don't call me a cow, manbitch.
Wed 15/09/04 at 05:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But there's no naked ladies?

Pff, no thanks.
Tue 14/09/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Are there naked ladies?"

No, there aren't.

And, yes: it isn't a new film and I believe Mr. Tarantino has nothing to do with the film itself, only he's lending his name to it to help it's publicity, and it is a tragic state of affairs that people have to do that sort of thing to get it noticed considering the magnificence of the film.

"Let's go and see Hero."
"Nah, it's just some Jap film with swords and subtitles."
"Quentin Tarantino wrote it when he was 3 years old."
"Cool!!! Let's go!!!"

*shoots self*
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is there naked ladies?
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
I've got a cooler Chinese DVD of it.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
He was involved with it's release but nothing to do with the production. He opened up some eyes to the film in the USA which helped it get a global release. It's been out for some time now, can't remember how long but it's a couple of years.
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:30
Regular
"lets go back"
Thats wierd. I've had it on DVD for ages, and Tarentino had nothing to do with my copy. Its quite an old film.

I think it must only just be getting released here. One of my mates told me about it about a week ago as tho it was brand new and we both agreed that he'd just made a mistake.
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:08
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
[URL] http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/hero/trailer/ [/URL] This is what I'm talking about you daft cow.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:58
Regular
The Japanese film Hero?

If so, I've had it for ages and as far as I know QT has nothing to do with it. And no, there's no male bumming so don't get you hopes up. Among other things.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.