GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weapons of Mass...er...nope, mountains."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You bet your ass The White House had a briefing milliseconds after their satellites picked it up.

President "Those there slitty-eyes done blowed up some newk-ular stuff. Lits git 'em. They're turrists"
Advisor "Ah sir, there are millions of them. And they can kick our ass. They want to actually, and are just looking for a reason."
President "Turrists! Non-white turrists! Sept 11th!"
Advisor "Sir, let's just look upset about the continued rising death-toll in Iraq since we 'won' last May"
President "Saddarm! Turrists! Arabs! Sept 11th"
Advisor "Thaaaat's right sir. Ooooh look, Iran is making uranium yellow cake but certainly not for any weapons program"
President "Friends?"
Advisor "For now. Soon as we sort this Eyerack thing though, we'll rattle our saber there"
President "Sleep now"
Advisor "Yes sir, we'll wake you in November when Dad's secured your 2nd term in office in exchange for settling his scores"
President "Goo-goo Ga-Choo"

-----

So it's ok folks, N Korea blew up a mountain. Because those things are a very real threat - hell, give 'em a couple million years and those things could promote glacial movements.
It's a telling day when N Korea has a more valid reason for attacking soil than we did for attacking Iraq.

Feel free to scream and shout and point out inconsistencies in a post so very carefully researched and written with academic scrutiny for facts etc etc
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You bet your ass The White House had a briefing milliseconds after their satellites picked it up.

President "Those there slitty-eyes done blowed up some newk-ular stuff. Lits git 'em. They're turrists"
Advisor "Ah sir, there are millions of them. And they can kick our ass. They want to actually, and are just looking for a reason."
President "Turrists! Non-white turrists! Sept 11th!"
Advisor "Sir, let's just look upset about the continued rising death-toll in Iraq since we 'won' last May"
President "Saddarm! Turrists! Arabs! Sept 11th"
Advisor "Thaaaat's right sir. Ooooh look, Iran is making uranium yellow cake but certainly not for any weapons program"
President "Friends?"
Advisor "For now. Soon as we sort this Eyerack thing though, we'll rattle our saber there"
President "Sleep now"
Advisor "Yes sir, we'll wake you in November when Dad's secured your 2nd term in office in exchange for settling his scores"
President "Goo-goo Ga-Choo"

-----

So it's ok folks, N Korea blew up a mountain. Because those things are a very real threat - hell, give 'em a couple million years and those things could promote glacial movements.
It's a telling day when N Korea has a more valid reason for attacking soil than we did for attacking Iraq.

Feel free to scream and shout and point out inconsistencies in a post so very carefully researched and written with academic scrutiny for facts etc etc
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:02
Terrorists!!!
Tue 14/09/04 at 19:17
Regular
They should've done that to the Tora Bora Caves...

"Osama Bin Laden is suspected of hiding in the Tora Bora Caves."

"My god, whatever will we do?"

"Lets just drop bombs on top of them mountains and see what happens."

<3 years on...?>

"North Korea has just demolished a mountain."

"God Damnit! Why didn't we think of that all those years ago?"
Tue 14/09/04 at 19:27
Regular
"pale dreams of life"
Who knows maybe it was a really annoying mountain? Probably kept everyone awake all night playing rock music......
Tue 14/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Goatboy wrote:
> It's a telling day when N Korea has a more valid reason for attacking
> soil than we did for attacking Iraq.

Why I laughed at that, I've no idea.
Tue 14/09/04 at 20:30
Regular
So why did they topple that mountain then?
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, my mum actually asked that.

Me: No bomb, they blew up a mountain.

Mum: Why would they do that?

Me: Errrrrrrrm
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:00
Regular
It was for some power station project or something similar.

I'm sure electricity came into it somewhere.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:05
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm up for some tourist hunting.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:19
Yeah, it was for a hydro electric station.

Oh wait... I'm putting the pieces together... it's a HYDROGEN bomb*!!!!

*Probable basis for US to invade N Korea

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.