GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celtic - Barcelona, Predictons Please!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
what d you think the score will be in the match between barca and celtic
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:05
Regular
I cant believe that the chairman of Barca would rather have Motta in the midfield instead of Davids. I have a feeling that Barca will regret not signing Davids especially after how he helped them come second in la liga.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:49
Regular
1-1 or 2-1 Barcelona.

Celtic are good, but they're nowhere near as good as they were last year or two years ago. Hell, Rangers almost held them out for a draw at Parkhead, and Rangers are quite crap at the moment.

Celtic were lucky to hold out against Barcelona in the Nou Camp, and Barca played even better in Parkhead. Barca are now a better team, (i'd say), though haven't quite gelled together yet.

ALthough Juninho is absolutely fantastic.

Hmmm.

1-1
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1-0 to Barcelona at half time. Deco goal.

Celtic had some worrying signs of nerves early on but started to play as the game progressed. Barcelona are clearly a class side, however, as their passing shows. Ronaldinho hasn't been all that good, though - he, Belletti and Van Bronkhorst have been crapping it out of challenges all night. Giuly's a great player as well.

Still a chance of Celtic, as they did have a number of shots on goal. But if Barca up their game there isn't that much chance.
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Great game so far, Barcelona playing really well, Belleti has particularly impressed, on the attacking side anyway. 2.5M looks like a bargain for him.

Awesome pass from Xavi i think near half time, Giuly should have scored

FAR too much of the ref though, European cousin of D'urso me thinks
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yas! What a goal by Sutton - just on the field as well.

Barca look a bit shaken just now.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Larrson scoring the winner = excellent

Haha, and I'm a bit of a Celtic fan as well.
Tue 14/09/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That was so bloody cruel.
Wed 15/09/04 at 10:08
Well, I was half right.

Motta did look look like an idiot. Wherever he was.
Wed 15/09/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Overally Barca deserved the win, they dominated many periods of the game and were alot sharper. Ronaldinho was quite poor yesterday, but Barca didn't need him with Giuly looking a class act. Felt sorry for Celtic but there still lies hope.
Wed 15/09/04 at 12:02
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> 2-1 to barcelona
>
> Larsson to come off the bench and score the winner.

yeah. damn that Giuly though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.