GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celtic - Barcelona, Predictons Please!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
what d you think the score will be in the match between barca and celtic
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
what d you think the score will be in the match between barca and celtic
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1-0 Celtic.

Again.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
3-0 Barca
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:51
Regular
2-1 to barcelona

Larsson to come off the bench and score the winner.
Tue 14/09/04 at 08:41
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
i'll go with 2-1 Barca aswell
Tue 14/09/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Having lost some talented players over the summer, Barcelona still seem to have found some more than adequate replacements for Kluivert and Saviola in the shape of Samuel Eto'o, Ludovic Giuly and others.

Of course, not forgetting Henrik Larsson.

I believe Celtic will again give this game a real 'go' and perhaps salvage a point at the end. But, Barcelona still seem like a very strong team with people like Ronaldinho around, even if they have 'fallen' from recent years...
Tue 14/09/04 at 10:41
2-1 Barca, but I don't think Larsson will be on the bench. If Ronaldinho plays, then him and Giuly scoring, and Hartson for Celtic, but if Ronaldinho's not playing I think it coud be a draw.

Deco will fall over all the time, and every time he goes near the ball, he'll be booed into the ground. Literally.

Motta will look like an idiot. He'll probably be booed a lot as well.

Xavi will be absolutely amazing. As will Iniesta if he comes on in the second half.

Camara will be BAD. Puyol won't let him touch the ball.

What channel is it on?
Tue 14/09/04 at 15:39
Regular
Celtic are very hard to beat at home and Barcelona as a team havent gelled yet so I'm going for a one nil victory for Celtic.
Tue 14/09/04 at 15:42
Regular
down wrote:
> Motta will look like an idiot. He'll probably be booed a lot as
> well.

got injured at the weekend. out for 6 months!
Tue 14/09/04 at 15:55
Was it that fall? I thought he'd just gone off for a precaution, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

He'll still look like an idiot though. Wherever he is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.