GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Trekkin' across the universe...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/04 at 00:05
Regular
Only goin' forward cos' we can't find reverese!

Classic tune.

Anyways, has anyone else bought the 1st season of the classic Star Trek that's just been released?

I'm asking because I have and can't for the life of me find the original pilot episode "The Cage" (Y'know the one without William Shatner)

Granted I haven't checked the bonus disc yet but theres no mention of it on the box.

Anyone?
Thu 09/09/04 at 00:05
Regular
Only goin' forward cos' we can't find reverese!

Classic tune.

Anyways, has anyone else bought the 1st season of the classic Star Trek that's just been released?

I'm asking because I have and can't for the life of me find the original pilot episode "The Cage" (Y'know the one without William Shatner)

Granted I haven't checked the bonus disc yet but theres no mention of it on the box.

Anyone?
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Sympathy post #1
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:39
Regular
"There's ...... something-on-the-wing. Some ......... thing!?"
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Original star trek makes me weep.

And not in the good way.
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:42
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"I'm...Slim Shady...the...real Slim...Shady...All the...other Slim...Shady's...are...just imi...tating...so...won't the real...Slim Shady please...stand...up...please...stand up...please stand...up...

I'm Slim Shady"

"How can anyone do a spoken word version of a rap song?"

"He found a way"
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:44
Regular
What were those furry things that invaded the enterprise called?
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:45
Regular
t r i b b l e s
Thu 09/09/04 at 01:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.threecircles.co.uk/shatner_shady.mp3[/URL]

Best. Thing. Ever.

And he's in Dodgeball too, being all fat and old.
Thu 09/09/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Mystique wrote:
> I'm asking because I have and can't for the life of me find the
> original pilot episode "The Cage" (Y'know the one without
> William Shatner)

With Jeff Hunter as Captain Pike? I doubt it'll be on. Technically, it's not part of the first season as it's a pilot.
Thu 09/09/04 at 12:09
Regular
Official site says otherwise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.