GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil Bro Must Be Happy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
His beloved Jermaine Defoe is starting for England. Let's see if he does any better then he did against the Ukraine

Good to see Robinson starting too, the further away James is from an England goal the better. Still would prefer Carlo though :-D
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Quinty wrote:
> 7 more corners and 55% of possession - conveniently forgotton. Clearly
> dominated things.

Ah yes 7 corners and what did they do with them? Obviously proves my point of how useless David *who keeps sticking that first defender there* Beckham was. Oh my 5 extra per cent, my god Poland never even touched the ball. For a self confessed footie expert it seems you know about as much about footie as you like to say i know if you think an extra 5% indicates a totally one sided contest

> May i also draw your atttention to Polands shots "on
> target" 3 of which were tickled into Robinsons hands.

Whereas all of England's were thunderbolts saved supremely by Dudek??

> Can't be bothered to argue my point anymore you've already shown your
> lack of footballing knowledge about Bridge's final pass for the
> second goal, which is good enough for me to conclude you've never
> played football in your life.
>
> Cheerio.

Awwww going to have a sulk now the stats have proved you wrong and result to petty little insults? Ok i've never played football in my life, whatever makes you feel better. Ah well life goes on.

Colourless where's my shirt damn you!!! :-D
Thu 09/09/04 at 20:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
55% of possession is not a large margin.

Yes but every corner we had Beckham smacked into the first defender.
Thu 09/09/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Colourless"
Wayne Bridge = Genius
Thu 09/09/04 at 18:05
Regular
7 more corners and 55% of possession - conveniently forgotton. Clearly dominated things.

May i also draw your atttention to Polands shots "on target" 3 of which were tickled into Robinsons hands.

Can't be bothered to argue my point anymore you've already shown your lack of footballing knowledge about Bridge's final pass for the second goal, which is good enough for me to conclude you've never played football in your life.

Cheerio.
Thu 09/09/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Colourless"
At least Skysports agree with me on the fact that Bridgey had a superb game.
Thu 09/09/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alright Quinty seeing as you haven't put the match stats up how about i do it eh?

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=224517&CPID=4&CLID=&lid=554&title=England+battle+to+Polish+win[/URL]

My word 2 shots more on target, same number off target and the Poles had one more blocked shot and England only had a 1.8% territorial advantage. My word England were really all over them weren't they? How could i ever have not believed you. Heh.
Wed 08/09/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe
Wed 08/09/04 at 23:19
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
He's not half as bad as David "Forgot to take my Ritalin" James.

:^)
Wed 08/09/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ashman wrote:

> And laker, I don't think that Colour ever said our performance was as
> bad as you did. It just narks me off when people have a huge go about
> it...we won...away from home...against the best team (other than us)
> in our group. I didn't see you kicking off when we failed to beat
> Austria.

Had a slight matter of sorting out my future going to a Japanese Uni to worry about moaning on that. I would have though if i was around. I called it lucky, jesus i hardly called it the worst display of an England team ever did i? Ever thought of working for the Daily Mail? :-D

>
> Conclusion? I'd have loved to see how outraged you'd have been after
> the Macedonia home performance in the Euro qualifiers.
>
> THAT was what I call a disgrace.

I did have a right go at that if i remember? Ah well if not i would have if i was around :-D Where do you think i got my David 'oops it's gone over me head' Seaman??
Wed 08/09/04 at 22:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> Beckham is hopeless. I don't know what you see in him ashman.... =8
> ?

Heh!

He's seen better days, but I wouldn't ever call him a "DONKEY".

And laker, I don't think that Colour ever said our performance was as bad as you did. It just narks me off when people have a huge go about it...we won...away from home...against the best team (other than us) in our group. I didn't see you kicking off when we failed to beat Austria.

Conclusion? I'd have loved to see how outraged you'd have been after the Macedonia home performance in the Euro qualifiers.

THAT was what I call a disgrace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.