GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I try and try and try lol!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I try and try and try lol and I still can't win one prize on gameaday, any suggestions about my reviews?

Do they suck, have they got a fair chance, are they good?

Thanks sorry if this post annoys you, it's just I wanted some pointers on how to win.

Do walkthroughs have more chances of winning?
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I see his burnout one is really good, it made me want to read all of it haha. He didn't even need to talk about the game, it was just the gameplay and that's good anyway.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:22
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Take a look at jim-hat's you will see.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:22
Regular
"Jackpot!"
okay I added a bit of humour in my resident evil 3 review but what sort of catchy phrases would I need and what other things would work humour wise?
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
There needs to be more catchy phrasing and slight humour. To be honest.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Jackpot!"
oh like morpheus then haha, ukJames_007 seems to write good reviews aswell and he has won 9 times. Chad what do you think of my reviews in your own opinion, obviously if they are really bad please say.

Thanks.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
15 times, or something, he is all over, you cant find him, he finds you.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Jackpot!"
ha how many times has he won and where would he normally be at?
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Find one of jim-hats posts, then look at his reviews, he wins everytime he writes one because he writes them perfectly.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I read the first 2 paragraphs of your pandora tomorrow review and it is really good. I hope you win, all that I am ever hoping to win is resident evil outbreak but fat chance of that because it is out in 2 fridays time.

How old are you reefer because your reviews make you sound like you are in your 30's. I'm only 17 lol.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
How many GAd's have you won reefer?

Oops.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.