GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I try and try and try lol!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/09/04 at 23:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I try and try and try lol and I still can't win one prize on gameaday, any suggestions about my reviews?

Do they suck, have they got a fair chance, are they good?

Thanks sorry if this post annoys you, it's just I wanted some pointers on how to win.

Do walkthroughs have more chances of winning?
Wed 08/09/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I wrote my first review after 300 odd days away and I won 1st time (or 2nd I\'m not sure). It was on Snatch I think. : )
Wed 08/09/04 at 18:32
Regular
Reefer wrote:
> :0)

It's SHANEO.

No, seriously.
Wed 08/09/04 at 18:26
Regular
dante son of sparda wrote:
> The speed of burnout 2 is more than triple the speed of a cheetah
> with a rocket pack

Now, You see, stuff like that just isn't witty OR funny.
Wed 08/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
"yo yo yo was up!!!!"
hello can some one tell me some cheats on the games SECOND SIGHT
Wed 08/09/04 at 18:22
Regular
"yo yo yo was up!!!!"
HI DUDE
Wed 08/09/04 at 01:42
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Here I have finished my review haha, sorry about the triple post by the way:-

---Burnout 2: point of imact---

Rules for burnout 2: There are none
Speed boundaries: There are none
Brakes: Not needed
Guts: You need alot

In this sequel to the almighty burnout, this fast paced, crazy adrenaline rushed arcader simply deftifies gravity with it's amazing crashes and tightly placed corners.

The developers have made this game so well that you actually feel like you are there, driving through packed out crossroads at 100mph, commencing a great amount of road rage on the other racers while trying to win the race.

The amount of gameplay in this can go on forever, with it's huge amount of races in championship and it's heart pounding crashes in the newly added crash mode, not to mention the amount of fun you can have racing against your mates.

The speed of burnout 2 is more than triple the speed of a cheetah with a rocket pack and 5 times faster than the original burnout. You here about the films and games out there that everyone says the first one was better, well it is the opposite way around, acclaim just keep making it better and better. Not to mention the upcoming release of burnout 3: takedown, that's just out of this world.

The graphics aren't as good as the gran turismo series, however that can't match up to the class of burnout. That is why arcaders are going so well because they are all about fun and not having to worry about the reality of things. This is another key point, which makes burnout 2 so enjoyable to play.

Don't worry about your parents saying I don't think you should be playing this type of game because it may encourage road rage because well let's face it, of course it will but only in the game and that is why it is so worth while so if you are thinking about getting this game then I have no hesitation of recommending it to you because believe me you will be one happy puppy and where else to get than here special reserve at the great price of £17.99.
Wed 08/09/04 at 01:21
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey what do you think of my burnout 2 review so far.

---Burnout 2: point of imact---

In this sequel to the almighty burnout, this fast paced, crazy adrenaline rushed arcader simply deftifies gravity with it's amazing crashes and tightly placed corners.

The developers have made this game so well that you actually feel like you are there, driving through packed out crossroads at 100mph, commencing a great amount of road rage on the other racers while trying to win the race.

The amount of gameplay in this can go on forever, with it's huge amount of races in championship and it's heart pounding crashes in the newly added crash mode
Wed 08/09/04 at 01:02
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea I got told that around that age maybe about 11 because I used to go to different hospitals for different tests as I used to have epiepsy, it's held me back in my lessons alot but I have just passed english and I passed IT and Science first try so that was good. In science I passed 4 out of 6 units not far off from a merit.
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:45
Regular
dante son of sparda wrote:
> I read the first 2 paragraphs of your pandora tomorrow review and it
> is really good. I hope you win, all that I am ever hoping to win is
> resident evil outbreak but fat chance of that because it is out in 2
> fridays time.
>
> How old are you reefer because your reviews make you sound like you
> are in your 30's. I'm only 17 lol.

I'm 16. But got an A* in English, and I had a reading age of 21 when I was 12. Go me. Oh, and thanks :0)
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:44
Regular
Chad Niga wrote:
> How many GAd's have you won reefer?
>
> Oops.

Shhh. Your surname is offensive, so nothing you say matters.

And THAT, I believe, is "pwnage".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.