GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The worst film ever made?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 20:41
Regular
[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117550/[/URL]

"He arrived in the St. Nick of time."

Featuring user reviews like "THIS IS UNDOUBTABLY THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE" and "I gave it 1/10, and that was being generous".

I would buy it from the plot outline alone, but I only found it on VHS, and I don't like VHS.

Also:

[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117550/board/nest/437540[/URL]
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:59
Regular
This film just sounds better and better.

" when we stopped by the rental place to pick it up after calling ahead, the entire staff wanted to meet us, they were all dying of laughter...apparently it hadn't been rented in 6 years."

"Anyway, the "plot". Hulk Hogan is some rich guy that likes playing paintball. He beats some people up. while running from the police, he hits his head while wearing a Santa suit. So naturally, when he wakes up, he thinks he's santa. Then he beats some more people up. He winds up at an church orphanage (which has a grand total of three kids) for some reason. Some other bad guy wants the church orphanage destroyed, so Hulk Hogan beats up some henchmen. So the kids take Hogan on a tour of the catacombs (and of course a California church would have catacombs). while there, they discover a vault containing....glowing, magic rocks. It starts getting weird after that."

"This is just... awful. I swear, you'd be better off spending the money you'd spend buying or renting this on chains, to chain yourself up in your basement, where the horrifying awfulness of this awful movie can never get you."
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
'Santa Claus Conquers The Martians'? That sounds great, but if it's rated so lowly, it definitely isn't!

"Ok, Rudolf, get me the rocket launcher. It's time to kick some martian butt!"

"Sled-to-ground missiles good to go, sir!"

=D
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians'? Enough said.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
>'SuperBabies: Baby Geniuses
> 2'

I think I've actually seen that on Sky Movies
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:50
Regular
If you bother to look through the rest of the bottom 100 you'll also find such gems as 'The Karate Dog', 'SuperBabies: Baby Geniuses 2' and 'Santa Claus Conquers the Martians'.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Teal'c"
by - sabanimonkey

Before I saw Santa With Muscles, I was living on the street, eating alcoholic fleas off the back of prostitute, heroin addicted dogs.

Santa With Muscles inspired me to get my life back on track, and now I'm a professional wrestler/annual gift-giver.

Ahahahaha wonderful.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:45
Regular
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> I has to be battlefield earth. Complete tripe

Did you even click on the link?

BE is nowhere near this travesty.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
1.8/10 (2,180 votes)

That says it all really.
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:43
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I wonder how long it took for them to come up with that title?
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:43
Regular
I has to be battlefield earth. Complete tripe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.