GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The worst film ever made?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 20:41
Regular
[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117550/[/URL]

"He arrived in the St. Nick of time."

Featuring user reviews like "THIS IS UNDOUBTABLY THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE" and "I gave it 1/10, and that was being generous".

I would buy it from the plot outline alone, but I only found it on VHS, and I don't like VHS.

Also:

[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117550/board/nest/437540[/URL]
Wed 08/09/04 at 12:26
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Anything by John Woo.

> Here's the plot for Hard Boiled:

Hard Boiled isn't about plot, it's about relentless action and amazingly choreographed gun fight scenes. It's one the most influtential action films ever made, the scenes at the end in the hospital are some of the best gunfights you're ever likely to see.

Oh and one last thing, Broken Arrow is a load ass. To say Woo's crap on the basis of watching this film is like saying John Carpenter sucks after watching Halloween 3 or Jackie Chan sucks after watching The Tuxedo.

Clearly though Woo is totally wasted on you so I won't even bother going on.
Wed 08/09/04 at 11:35
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Na, the worst movie award definatly has to go to Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation....... This movie is so appauling, but i tolerated it to the end of the movie... When i say i tolerated it i would have rather been crusified for the entire length of the movie, as that would have been more intresting.. this is one movie that im never ever ever EVER gonna be viewing again.

Anyone who wants to watch Starship Troopers 2, DONT
Wed 08/09/04 at 01:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Anything by John Woo. Lots of people seem to hold him in acclaim as some kind of cult director, but after watching Hard Boiled and Broken Arrow, I can safely say that he's an assmunch. Hard Boiled being the worse of the two, despite fat unfunny comedy villain in guise of John Travolta.

Here's the plot for Hard Boiled:

Nothing, there was no plot, just loads of boring action sequences involving guns and explosions. Same goes for Broken Arrow.
Tue 07/09/04 at 23:52
Regular
allardini wrote:
> I thought Very Bad Things was, ironically, Very Bad. It wasn't
> remotely funny, had an awful script and at one bit actually
> sickening. The reasons why characters did things didn't make sense.

i thought it was pretty funny, not an all time classic but had its moments
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:45
Regular
it was meant to be sickening, that's all it had to offer.
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I thought Very Bad Things was, ironically, Very Bad. It wasn't remotely funny, had an awful script and at one bit actually sickening. The reasons why characters did things didn't make sense.
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's such a shame that the most ridiculous films get such bad rankings- Idiotic cinema should get moire recogntion, outside of Jackass The Movie.
Tue 07/09/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Battlefield Earth
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:05
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> One terrible film that springs to mind :
>
> "Knock Off" starring Jean C0 >
> synopsis :
>
> "Action star Jean Claude Van Damme plays a fashion designer who
> must join forces with a C.I.A. agent to combat terrorism"

LMAO! :0D

*goes to rent it*
Tue 07/09/04 at 16:44
Regular
One terrible film that springs to mind :

"Knock Off" starring Jean C0
synopsis :

"Action star Jean Claude Van Damme plays a fashion designer who must join forces with a C.I.A. agent to combat terrorism"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.