GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Austria v England"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/09/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm glad Bridge is starting at left midfield, he deserves a run in the team. It was also pleasing to see it wasn't him that lost his place in the team once Gerrard was passed fit, as Wright-Phillips had been expected to play.

Alan Smith's been on form so I shall expect a lot from him, although I would like to see him partner Defoe at some point.

And if Beckham plays like a Donkey again tonight... then... I'll...I'll... well I dunno what I'll do but I'll be disappointed.

I shall now go and eat, before sitting and watching Joe Cole cry on the bench all evening.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:52
Regular
[URL]http://www.englandfanzine.co.uk/managers/eriksson_profile.html[/URL]

not bad. been around.

europeon cup final defeat to Milan. won league titles in sweden, portugal & Italy and domestic cups in all 3 leagues.

Certainly got the experience.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Colourless"
And where has he been?

He hasn't won anything with England... He didn't play much...
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
He's pretty much won things everywhere he's been,
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Colourless"
Thanks AfroJoe.

At least someone understands me.... :(
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Flockhart wrote:
> Rubbish

It's not rubbish at all. He won Serie A one year with Lazio, and suddenly he was apparently the best manager in the world.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashman wrote:
> Colourless wrote:
> Oh dear...
>
> Ashman please, please tell me you are joking.
>
> No, it's just a clash of opinions, and you just can't accept mine.

Haha funny that. I just wrote "I accept your opinion" to Flockhart. Besides... you can't hate me... I have the best school, remember?

> Gary Neville, or Genius Neville, as he is know to some, is one of
> our
> senior players and does his job well. Occasionally. But no
> complaints
> about him.
>
> Genius Neville? GENIUS NEVILLE!? Ahahahaha!

It is what we in the trade sometimes refer to as sarcasm.

> Yes, and as I said, Lampard is worth his spot in the team. All I was
> pointing out was that I think he plays far better in the Premiership
> for Chelsea than he does for his country.

Lies. He plays just as well for both. He's not the star of the team for England as no fans really pay attention to anyone other than Rooney... :P

> I think Rio's a slightly better defender on the whole, but like you,
> I wouldn't put him straight back in the team because he needs to
> prove himself again. I would really like to see Ledley in the team
> again, he was thye most solid defensive player on the pitch last
> night.

Ledley's only problem is his distribution. He's a quality defender when he doesn't have the ball, and that's the only real difference between him and Sol Campbell/JT.

> WHAT GREAT VISION DAVID BECKHAM. YOU LEGEND. I WISH I COULD PASS THE
> BALL 3 YARDS TO THE LEFT LIKE YOU!
>
> You know he'll be in the starting line-up for the next two years, and
> you should know he's worth his place. So just, shush,
> now...please...
>
> ;^)

I know he'll be in the team, I just wish he wasn't. Can no-one see he = donkey ....? :(

> He did a better job last night than Birdgey did on the other side,

Bridge gave the team balance last night. He wasn't anything special, or fancy but he gave the side balance. He let Ashley Cole get forward a lot in the first half, and by keeping him and Beckham out wide, it gave Lampard or Gerrard a license to go forward. I don't think it was a great performance from Bridge, I've seen a lot better from him, but he gave the team balance, and that's why I think he should stay in the team.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Colourless wrote:
> Oh dear...
>
> Ashman please, please tell me you are joking.

No, it's just a clash of opinions, and you just can't accept mine.

> Gary Neville, or Genius Neville, as he is know to some, is one of our
> senior players and does his job well. Occasionally. But no complaints
> about him.

Genius Neville? GENIUS NEVILLE!? Ahahahaha!

> Lampard lets Gerrard go forward as well as going forward himself, and
> 5 goals in 7 international games is a pretty good return for a
> central midfielder. Gerrard is a quality player, and I have no doubts
> that he deserves his place, and is on of the best centre midfielders
> in the world, but I think Frank deserves his place and some credit
> for his performances.

Yes, and as I said, Lampard is worth his spot in the team. All I was pointing out was that I think he plays far better in the Premiership for Chelsea than he does for his country. It seems to me when he comes up against the better teams he just lacks a little pace, that's all. I can't deny he's a great player, and I even said that in my post.

> I don't think Rio should be allowed to walk back into the team. I
> think Sol Campbell and John Terry are both better defenders, and
> frankly, I think that Rio should start behind King in the pecking
> order and should have to work his way up again.

I think Rio's a slightly better defender on the whole, but like you, I wouldn't put him straight back in the team because he needs to prove himself again. I would really like to see Ledley in the team again, he was thye most solid defensive player on the pitch last night.

> WHAT GREAT VISION DAVID BECKHAM. YOU LEGEND. I WISH I COULD PASS THE
> BALL 3 YARDS TO THE LEFT LIKE YOU!

You know he'll be in the starting line-up for the next two years, and you should know he's worth his place. So just, shush, now...please...

;^)

He did a better job last night than Birdgey did on the other side, and don't say that's because he was going forward all the time, because Beckham is a great defender of the ball. If you want to remove Beckham from the line-up, you might as well pull Neville out too. They have maintained an understanding from their United days down that right hand side, and play together as a unit very well.
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Flockhart wrote:
> Incorrect. Sven's reputation is built on one successful year in
> Serie
> A.
>
> Rubbish

Haha. We could go on all day like this Flockhart.... I accept your opinion
Sun 05/09/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Colourless wrote:
> Flockhart wrote:
> Sven to stay though, i still think he's a good manager.
>
> Incorrect. Sven's reputation is built on one successful year in Serie
> A.

Rubbish
Sun 05/09/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Colourless"
Flockhart wrote:
> Sven to stay though, i still think he's a good manager.

Incorrect. Sven's reputation is built on one successful year in Serie A. He was in the same position as Ranieri last year, when he was at Lazio two years ago. He could have bought any player he wanted with the funding from his chairman, but he bought a bunch of crap players, who performed badly, and he then decided to resign leaving them in a lot of debt. Hence they had to sell quickly (Veron, Crespo etc).

Take last night for example - needing to win the match, he THINKS that Gerrard is injured. He takes a look at the bench. Hmm... Joe Cole, he can play centre mid, hmmm wright-phillips, he can play there too. NO WAIT I THINK I SHALL PUT IN JAMIE "VERSATILE" CARRAGHER.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.