GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Austria v England"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/09/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm glad Bridge is starting at left midfield, he deserves a run in the team. It was also pleasing to see it wasn't him that lost his place in the team once Gerrard was passed fit, as Wright-Phillips had been expected to play.

Alan Smith's been on form so I shall expect a lot from him, although I would like to see him partner Defoe at some point.

And if Beckham plays like a Donkey again tonight... then... I'll...I'll... well I dunno what I'll do but I'll be disappointed.

I shall now go and eat, before sitting and watching Joe Cole cry on the bench all evening.
Sat 04/09/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Colourless"
I'm glad Bridge is starting at left midfield, he deserves a run in the team. It was also pleasing to see it wasn't him that lost his place in the team once Gerrard was passed fit, as Wright-Phillips had been expected to play.

Alan Smith's been on form so I shall expect a lot from him, although I would like to see him partner Defoe at some point.

And if Beckham plays like a Donkey again tonight... then... I'll...I'll... well I dunno what I'll do but I'll be disappointed.

I shall now go and eat, before sitting and watching Joe Cole cry on the bench all evening.
Sat 04/09/04 at 21:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Even I have to laugh.

Ahahah
Sat 04/09/04 at 21:47
Regular
Bridge was shocking tonight.

sh*t himself everytime he got the ball.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Colourless"
Bridge should have played left back. He made a couple of good runs but in general was very quiet.

Smith was crap. Owen played reasonably well...Meh, well better than i had expected.

David Beckham lived up to my expectations. He has to go. NOW.

And Joe Cole did cry on the bench most of the game. Then did NOTHING because he got a splinter in the first half.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:11
Regular
If Manninger would have been sent off (which he should have) it would have been a totally different game.

But oh well. Polska on wednesday.

All aboard the humiliation express.
Sat 04/09/04 at 22:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Joe Cole was awful when he came on, truly awful. Lost the ball whenever it came near him and never created anything. The Defoe switch was spot on, he looked lively and should start ahead of Smith against Poland.

I didn't think Bridge did particularly badly, he didn't give possesion away too much. But the star of the show start to finish was Gerrard. Utter class, surely the most in form player in the world at the moment. Oh, and Ledleh and Terreh were great also.
Sat 04/09/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Colourless"
Joe Cole didn't get the chance to do anything. He got the ball what, 3 TIMES? You can't call him awful for that....

Bridge wasnt awful just below par. Gerrard and Lampard ran the show. Super Frank was superb and Gerrard was magnifique. Top goal as well.

We looked solid in DEFENCE but in goal...hmm.....

Defoe didn't do much at all. He had one shot where he should have given it to Lampard straight away and put him clean through, but it was a good strike.
Sat 04/09/04 at 23:31
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Lampard didn't do much for me tonight other than the goal, without Gerrard next to him he'd have looked pretty average. I suspect a small element of bias in your "Frank superb" claim but I suppose you're a fan, so you're entitled to be a little.

;^)

I'm a little concerned about this "DROP BECKS!" as well. He looked pretty good tonight, expecially considering the amount of marking and rash challenges that were flying in on him. Nothing special, but I can't see anything in his performance that warrants a dropping.
Sat 04/09/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Bwahahahahahahah

He was god damn awful tonight.

Balls going astray, 50 yard passes going nowhere!

He was darn right pants.

Yes, pants.
Sat 04/09/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Colourless wrote:
> Defoe didn't do much at all. He had one shot where he should have
> given it to Lampard straight away and put him clean through, but it
> was a good strike.

As the replay showed, Lampard was marked, Defoe did the right thing and was unlucky.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.