GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo are changing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/01/05 at 17:47
"Hi"
Ok, I just read this http://www.blazinggames.net/nintynude.php and the download is real, I've been reasearching, it's so weird, Nintendo are really getting their act together.
Tue 25/01/05 at 18:20
Regular
And control it without buttons...

Riiiight...

Mario Sunshine... Gyro style... :-D
Tue 25/01/05 at 12:07
Regular
Nintendo impressed me with Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2 and Four Swords in the last 2 months alone!

Stunners, each one of them!

As for Gamecube not becoming obsolete it will. The rumour, stemming from Iwata's comments, indicates that Revolution will be backwards compatible with GC software.
Tue 25/01/05 at 03:12
Regular
Virtual Ultimate Frisby.

If the revolution is what you're claiming it is, a genuine revolution, then:

1) The Gamecube will not become obsolete, but stay as the budget platform for "normal" games. I think you agree that there are very few offline "normal" games that the Gamecube couldn't handle in some shape or form.

2) The revolution will be accessable to people in a way not seen before.
I think that there must be possibilities with modern technology that completely supercede the control pad. Kudos to Sony for experimenting with the Eye Toy, but I really can't imagine anything.

Having said that, it's Nintendo's R&D dabbling with the latest technology, not me.

3) I'm still remaining skeptical because Nintendo haven't impressed me since Pikmin!
Tue 25/01/05 at 01:15
Regular
"8==="
Mon 24/01/05 at 23:08
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> What are Gyro controllers? If they're what I think they are, me and
> SSXPro had a lengthy discussion about it years ago, in the PS2 forum.

Nintendo recently invested in the production and development of Gyro techology. Which is motion sensor controllers.
Mon 24/01/05 at 23:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
What are Gyro controllers? If they're what I think they are, me and SSXPro had a lengthy discussion about it years ago, in the PS2 forum.
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:58
Regular
What in blazing hell was that?
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:52
Regular
"8==="
Zelda'll never have stats and probably no gore either. But I've found Sudeki which cheekily rips off most of mainstream Zelda then chucks in 4 people to switch between + gore + stats etc.

Probably won't see a sequel though. Then again...
Mon 24/01/05 at 22:48
Regular
Tphi wrote:

> An interesting bundle of speculation on Cubed3 about Revolution,
> Mario 128 and Nintendo "changing". Gyro controllers? Hope
> not.

Zelda becoming like LOTR and Mario more nostaligic. That sounds believable. Continuing the franchise as the public want rather than re-inventing it. Guess Nintendo have stopped experimenting with their big games. Both a good thing and a shame.

Gyro controllers? Hmmmm that could be VERY interesting.
Mon 24/01/05 at 20:26
Regular
"8==="
Nah, it was just the Matrix freaking you out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.