GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pb y el bebé"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 22:50
"possibly impossible"
Another member of the Byron household came into the world on Monday morning. Yes, that's right, my wife gave birth to a little baby girl (who remains nameless until we can agree on one!)

It was a pretty exhausting experience for all of us, but it proved I can live on cereal bars and water for 2 days and sleep in a chair. The baby was pretty heavy, at 8lb2 for those who are interested, she looks very healthy and has been really good so far, not crying too much or making a fuss unless she's hungry.

Well, there you go. That's the 'life' part of the life forum sorted out for today!
Thu 02/09/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Name her after a drink or a town in Egypt.
Thu 02/09/04 at 12:51
"I love yo... lamp."
Disaronno Thebes Byron.

Has a ring to it I think.
Thu 02/09/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Congrats dude
Thu 02/09/04 at 13:38
"possibly impossible"
Thanks to all for the wishes, I think we're settling on Anna Maria, which was Gina's mother's name.

They're staying in hospital for a while, so it gives me time to clean the house...

...not play games...no sir....probably....
Thu 02/09/04 at 13:45
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Heh, nice one pb.

Is it your first little one?
Thu 02/09/04 at 15:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Congratulations, pb, and to your missus too.

Good luck for the future.
Thu 02/09/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Nice one, many congrats to both your missus for going through agonising pain and bodily chemical warfare, and to yourself for smoking that fine cigar upon the childs arrival!
Thu 02/09/04 at 15:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
8lb 2oz eh?

Painful.

All the best and congrats.

Name the child "sagaciousina"
Thu 02/09/04 at 16:10
Regular
Double barreled name?

bleugh
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:56
Regular
"not dead"
Yay!

Excellent news. I hope she sleeps soundly through the nights and fills your days with joy.

Best wishes to you and your missus - it almost rhymes. Say it like you're Popeye, then it does. Don't go getting ideas and calling her Olive-Oil now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.